Hyatt House BRYAN - near Caprock Hospital and Target

3,551 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BlueMiles
EBrazosAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think it's taking the record for completion time from the La Quinta by closed Ninfas or the AMBank tower. Stuck at current completion for over a year for sure .... they started on that around or before Caprock started didn't they ? Anyone with the lowdown ?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
Wondering the same thing. I asked about this on the Coming and and Going thread back in March and got hammered by some jerk named TXAGBQ76 for asking a question.
ukbb2003
Heard it was being foreclosed on.
bcstx06
I saw people working in there the other day. If you look through the windows you can see mattresses standing up. I figured they would be opened before football season, but that didn't happen.
EBrazosAg
AG
bcstx06 said:

I saw people working in there the other day. If you look through the windows you can see mattresses standing up. I figured they would be opened before football season, but that didn't happen.

The mattresses have been in the windows since at least February...... thought they were a harbinger of completion, but survey says "no".
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TXAGBQ76
AG
You are right, I reread my response to your post and it was a jerk response. My apologies; I absolutely never intend to hurt your feelings, upset you or anger you. I deserved your calling me out on it.
TexasTransplant13
That building has been under construction since I moved here...6 years ago. I've given up hope.
75AG
AG
You're a very mean, old, BQ.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Sorry sir!

I am a card carrying smart arse (some say I am the president), as well as a PhD in sarcasm. Sometimes what seems funny in my head does not translate well to my fingers.
woodiewood1
The record in our area on construction time has to be the Hwy 105 bridge over the Brazos River just west of Navasota. They have been working on it off and on for about 10 years and look to be about 25% complete.
hijakeroo123
AG
Supposedly, the ownership group for the hotel which also manages their own construction crews are based in Dallas and have been unable to get a crew down to Bryan to finish it, hence the ridiculous delay.
halibut sinclair
TXAGBQ76 said:

You are right, I reread my response to your post and it was a jerk response. My apologies; I absolutely never intend to hurt your feelings, upset you or anger you. I deserved your calling me out on it.

I am/was far from hurt, upset or angry. I do think one shouldn't go through life thinking it's funny being a smart alec sarcastic jerk and trying to explain it away.
TXAGBQ76
TXAGBQ76
AG
To be clear I was not explaining anything away, I was sincere in my apology. I admitted my error in judgement- which is all I can do at this point.

I was responding to a comment from an upperclassman to me- he was joking and I was joking with him.
NateDog
AG
I asked about the same thing, and no one sarcasted me at all, or even replied in any way.
BlueMiles
AG
I'm sorry for not sarcasting you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.