Need a few recommendations

2,236 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Shooter McGavin
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We just bought a house for my mother-in-law to live in and I need a few recommendations for people to take care of some things before we move her in. I need a general handyman and a lawn service that works over near Wolf Pen. My main requirements are reliability and good communication. Thanks!
greenerlawnscapes
Howdy!
I am Daniel with Greener LawnScapes. We are a full service lawn company here in BCS. We provide weekly or biweekly lawn maintenance, lawncare program (pests, fungus, fertilization, etc.), and a mosquito prevention program. During the fall and winter we also do landscaping, bed cleanups, and install professional LED Christmas lights.

If you call or text, you get me directly and I promise you will always get a prompt response.

Let us know how we can help!

Daniel Sherrod
greenerlawnscapes.com
979-705-9545
MEF02
AG
I'd be happy to take a look at your handyman needs.

I'm a one-man show with many years of both commercial and residential project experience.

I'm fair, trustworthy, reliable and am able to communicate clearly and concisely.

Feel free to email me at mefuller02 at gmail.

Thanks, and gig 'em,

Mark Fuller '02
medic1969p
Contact T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises. He's done work for a lot of people on the board. He's a small Aggie owned business. 979-218-2335.

His pricing is very reasonable
oldag76
AG
I have used Daniel with Greener Lawnscapes for several years and recommended him to several friends who use him. He us a hands on owner, responds immediately and has fair pricing. Highly recommend.
farmersfight
AG
+1 for Daniel. Very responsive to my texts and always on top of things, been using his services around 6/7 years now.
greenerlawnscapes
Thanks for your kind words oldags and farmersfight!
-Daniel
Shooter McGavin
AG
medic1969p said:

Contact T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises. He's done work for a lot of people on the board. He's a small Aggie owned business. 979-218-2335.

His pricing is very reasonable
I hate to recommend T, because he's so awesome that I don't want him to get too busy to take care of my stuff. But, of course I want him to succeed because he's such a great guy, so here it goes.

T has been handling my rental repairs for years now. Without him I'd probably be looking to sell it. With him around, I have few worries. He responds quickly, handles problems with experience and is very reasonable.

I heartily endorse T Ritchey.
Shooter McGavin
AG
I also recommend DJ Betick with Texas Turf Pros. They are doing a great job with our lawn maintenance.

His number is 972-935-3791
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.