BCS FITNESS offer for first time clients! (now two locations!)

5,442 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RDH80
ooshwa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Quote:

Those of you who have been on the Aggieland board for a while probably remember BCS Fittness, the group fitness gym run by my good friend Brad Tillery. He sponsored this board for a number of years and many TexAgs users have enjoyed his gym over the years. I recently started working out again with his crew and have been reminded of what a great service they offer... which explains the great growth they've seen over recent years, including a new south-side location!

I believe anybody needing a bit more instruction and motivation in their exercise regimen should at least give it a try. I asked Brad to work up an offer that would make that as easy as possible.

Josh
Co-owner, TexAgs

We want you to try nearly EVERY SERVICE we offer to see what best fits you. We refer to this as our "everything but the kitchen sink" promo. This is also a great, no risk, way to try us out and see if our coaching style and community is a great fit for you!

Over 4 weeks, you'll receive...
  • 4 Weeks of Personal Small Group Coaching sessions at our South or Central location (3 days per week) - $159-$179 value
  • 1 Private One on One coaching session so we can help you ease into a fitness program safely aligns well with you - $55 value
  • 1 Infared Sauna Session to help you reduce toxin levels in your body, purify skin, ramp up your metabolism and help you relax - $50 value
  • 28 Day Nutrition Coaching Program that will help you make sustainable changes to your eating habits.- $99 value
  • 2 InBody Composition Analysis Scans to give you a clear picture of how your body composition is changing. - $50 value
  • Access to our private studio reserved for members only. That way, you can train on your off days, if you choose, in our private studio free from all the distractions of a big box gym.- $60 value
  • 2 guest passes for a friend to join you. - $40 value

You'll get over $500 in services at BCS Fitness for just $150!

To take advantage of this offer, call us at 979-383-2883 or email info@bcsfitness.com and mention the "TexAgs offer". This offer is for FIRST TIME GUEST ONLY and may be restricted based on demand at either studio.

I hope this helps you take that first, and sometimes scary, first step. We are incredibly confident that after your 4 weeks are up you will have more energy, feel stronger, and will already be seeing positive improvements in your body composition.

Brad
Owner, BCS Fitness

TLIAC
AG
Like Josh, I recently returned to BCS Fitness (in May). Because of my work schedule I was unable to make it to his Bryan location for several years. I retired and he also opened a location in south College Station. Perfect alignment of the stars.

I have been so very pleased. I love the small group format and the 30 minute workout. All of the coaches are very positive and encouraging while pushing you to do your very best. I love that they easily modify movements to account for injuries and problem areas. They also do it in a way that doesn't draw attention to the fact that you are performing an exercise differently that someone else in the group. You receive personal attention that you won't get in a big box gym.

I feel like I have found my fitness home. I look forward to going and I love the "family" in my small group. I would encourage ya'll to take advantage of Brad's offer and give BCS Fitness a try. It was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time.
scs2001
AG
Go to BCS Fitness! It is well worth it. You'll feel great and will undoubtedly notice a difference in your body and energy level. Brad and team will give you a workout that's just tough enough to help you make progress, but is also fun and unique. Give it a try!
RDH80
AG
Agree ! BCS is awesome ! Completes a 6 week challenge this summer and have continued . Love the Small group !
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.