Century Square Valet Parking?

2,334 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Tailgate88
TheOC16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm taking my girlfriend to Porter's tonight for her birthday - 8:00 reservation. What do y'all recommend for parking? I'm typically the kind to avoid valet if at all possible (I'm a cheapskate) - but since it's a special occasion I thought we might try that. Is it worth it? Anyone have experiences?

Or should we do the garage? Or just one of the pay to park spaces?

Thanks!
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Go with the garage. Your inner cheapskate will be proud of you and you'll have some good hand-holding, small talk time.
nashvilleaggie11
Definitely use the garage. It's free and not far at all from Porter's. There's a fun band playing on the green space at Century Square from 7-10pm so go catch some music under the twinkling lights after your dinner
EclipseAg
AG
The 1791 Whiskey Bar at the George is one of my favorite "wind-down" spots in College Station. Stop in there for a drink after your dinner.
Carny89
Might cost $10.00 at the most. Not a lot.
ratfacemcdougal
Birthday....splurge for Valet and reap the rewards later, unless she is not worth a few extra bucks
TheOC16
AG

The traffic cones I staked out there at 3:00 cost me $30 at Home Depot, so more than the valet. But they may come in handy in the future, and staking out a first level corner spot (car to the left is handicapped) where we could get in some of the aforementioned hand-holding time was nice.
mgreen
Valet is free for Porters guest.
Tailgate88
AG
Did not know that! Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.