Ags Vs. AU Flyover

2,753 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by labmansid
Bohica64
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, someone has to be the first to ask, right? Any scoop on the flyover for the game this Saturday? Thanks in advance.
Tailgate88
AG
Rumor is four Blackhawks but that is not confirmed.
dubi
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Rumor is four Blackhawks but that is not confirmed.
That would be a disappointment. I can get photos of Blackhawks most any day at Easterwood.
dubi
AG
Bohica64 said:

Well, someone has to be the first to ask, right? Any scoop on the flyover for the game this Saturday? Thanks in advance.
I do appreciate you starting the thread and your continued landscape video exploits!
Bohica64
Thanks Dubi. I do enjoy a good flyover, just wish they would go super sonic at times. I'm not a professional videographer but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
ratfacemcdougal
I miss the good ole days of hearing sonic booms.
Bohica64
Indeed, nothing like "feeling" that BOOM when they are overhead. What could it hurt every now and then, just warn the public ahead of time and let everyone enjoy the power and the sounds of freedom!
dubi
AG
4 x UH60L Blackhacks at 2:25pm.
AggiePhil
AG
So they'll do Black Hawks but not B-52s?
EMY92
AG
We've had a B-52 flyover in the past.
dubi
AG
EMY92 said:

We've had a B-52 flyover in the past.
But it arrived 10 minutes early and I wasn't ready to take photos.
labmansid

Bohica64
Well, I did catch the flyover but not my best work, the sun was brutal. I decided not to post video, I don't want to disappoint. but will if demand is high. Great pics labman!
dubi
AG
Bohica64 said:

Well, I did catch the flyover but not my best work, the sun was brutal. I decided not to post video, I don't want to disappoint. but will if demand is high. Great pics labman!
Demand is high!
Bohica64
Okay, you asked for it. Enjoy?

labmansid
Bohica64 said:

Oh, we knew you would probably post anyway! Nice job. Yeah it can be tough shooting midday with the sun high in the sky, especially with a near black subject against a bright sky. Thanks.

On a side note, they were a tad late on this flyover. If you notice the display on my first photo, we were already past the national anthem and into "Texas, our Texas" before they came over. No big deal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.