Tailgating - Trailer parking?

2,298 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dubi
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a 5x8 enclosed trailer that we use to haul our tailgating stuff up to campus. Last year, we lived close enough that we could just drive the trailer home and pick it up after the game to load back up.

This year, we live north of Bryan, and that isnt an option. I can park my vehicle on campus, but need somewhere for my trailer to stay from when we set up our tailgate to when we break it down each week. We are willing to pay, but arent sure where to start looking.

Anyone have options, or would street parking on southgate (with the truck) be our best option at this point?
dubi
AG
For $5 you can park it in front of my house! :-)
histag10
AG
dubi said:

For $5 you can park it in front of my house! :-)

Seriously? I'll 100% take you up on that. You arent that far from campus!
KaneIsAble
AG
Why not just buy a trailer dolly and incorporate it into your tailgate?
histag10
AG
KaneIsAble said:

Why not just buy a trailer dolly and incorporate it into your tailgate?

We were going to do that, but my understanding is that you cannot put any kind of trailer in spence spark (aggie park?)
KaneIsAble
AG
Can't speak for that. We're near Reed and it's allowed as long as you don't drive your vehicle on the grass.
CS78
Wrong side of campus but you could park it here and then jump on the bus at the GSC back to the MSC. Public dead end road. https://goo.gl/maps/hNxX5uv5yoVUcfGL7
histag10
AG
I emailed athletics asking about it today. I got a very rude response (exclamation point and all) that absolutely under no circumstance can you bring a trailer into Aggie park.

Kind of surprised me how rude they were with their response, and it kind of epitomizes what people think of those who work in college athletic departments, but at least I got my answer.
histag10
AG
Good option, but it would take me forever to get back to my tailgate with the trailer to pack up.

I will be taking dubi up on her offer. Thank you! And maybe you can finally meet my husband.
dubi
AG
histag10 said:

Good option, but it would take me forever to get back to my tailgate with the trailer to pack up.

I will be taking dubi up on her offer. Thank you! And maybe you can finally meet my husband.

We agreed on $50/hour for my curbside service!
BQ_90
AG
Isn't there church across from corps dorms that has parking, park it,there
dubi
AG
BQ_90 said:

Isn't there church across from corps dorms that has parking, park it,there
Yes, but it has a very small lot and I doubt they accept trailers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.