Car Window Tint

2,634 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by halibut sinclair
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone got a recommendation? Bought a new car recently and it doesn't have tint. Yeah, kind of surprised me too. It's been a long time since I've bought after market tint so figured I'd ask the board.

FamousAgg
AG Solar guard in Bryan. Had a vehicle done several years ago, has held up well
AgSportsFan
AG
AG Solar Guard
WestTexasAg04
AG
Texas Feet Outfitters. Got me in and out quick. Great price. Tint job was flawless. Will be using them from now on. I had been using ag solar for years and they did a great job on several trucks but the passenger side tint on the Rib's Yukon started bubbling up not long after I had it done and figured I could simply have them redo it free of charge. If I remember correctly I was told I needed my receipt which I had thrown away. They always put a little ag solar sticker on the front windows. I don't see why I needed a receipt. That was the last vehicle I took to ag solar.
LOYAL AG
AG
WestTexasAg04 said:

Texas Feet Outfitters. Got me in and out quick. Great price. Tint job was flawless. Will be using them from now on. I had been using ag solar for years and they did a great job on several trucks but the passenger side tint on the Rib's Yukon started bubbling up not long after I had it done and figured I could simply have them redo it free of charge. If I remember correctly I was told I needed my receipt which I had thrown away. They always put a little ag solar sticker on the front windows. I don't see why I needed a receipt. That was the last vehicle I took to ag solar.

Did you really mean Texas Feet Outfitters?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
LOYAL AG said:

WestTexasAg04 said:

Yes he did. Here is a picture of their work. They are top notch. I'm a satisfied customer.

redd38
AG
Is Texas Fleet Outfitters a lifetime warranty too?
How does the price compare to Ag Solar Guard?
TexAg1987
bh93 said:

LOYAL AG said:

WestTexasAg04 said:

Yes he did. Here is a picture of their work. They are top notch. I'm a satisfied customer.

Tint seems darker on one side.
WestTexasAg04
AG
Ha. Yes I meant Texas Fleet Outfitters. Off the feeder between mlk and booneville. Not sure about the lifetime warranty.
chloelee
Go see Susie at Ag Solar Guard. Get the ceramic products. Excellent performance for heat reduction.
I have been going to Ag Solar Guard for over 25 years.
halibut sinclair
Ag Solar Guard
jello123
Ag Solar Guard.... Guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle and keep the warranty info./receipt.
dave99ag
AG
Does Ag Solar Guard do front window tints?
saltydog13
AG
Windshield? They'll do a brow down to the AS1 line, but nothing illegal if that's what you're wondering
BCStalk
They will do a ceramic screen that is not tinted. I have heard it helps but haven't been in to get it done yet.
dave99ag
AG
Yes, the ceramic screen to lower UVs. Good to know.
jasonw
I have had several cars tinted at Ag solar guard, and all of them faded in a couple years. I took one back for warranty and they refused to replace the tint because of fading, so I showed her where it was peeling on the corner...she got really mad and said she wouldn't honor a warranty without a receipt. After I pulled the receipt out of the glove box, she got more angry. They replaced the tint with the lightest tint they had and it looks no better than the faded out tint.

I tired Mobile toys on university drive last year for another car, and I am completely satisfied with the work they did.
saltydog13
AG
Ah yeah. I just assumed he wanted darker windshield tint
halibut sinclair
I've had numerous cars tinted at Ag Solar Guard since probably 1990 and have never seen tint fade.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.