Anyone work in HR? I have a question.

2,915 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 91_Aggie
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone work in HR? I have a few questions I'd like to see if you could help me with? Please let me know and the best way to contact you?
Thanks!
turfman80
AG
Hey look, everybody! Someone is actually wanting to interact with HR.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Esteban du Plantier
AG
TxSquarebody
What are the questions? I've hired and fired a hundred or so people.
BCSMom
Is there an email or a way to contact her? Thank you!
BCSMom
Is there a way to contact you? Thanks!
BCSMom
Lol! I'll know for sure tomorrow which way we need to go once I review some policies they are claiming are in place. I'm advocating for my minor child so want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before figuring out the route to go.

TxSquarebody
Bcssquares@gmail.com
nonameag99
BCSMom said:

Lol! I'll know for sure tomorrow which way we need to go once I review some policies they are claiming are in place. I'm advocating for my minor child so want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before figuring out the route to go.

The best advice it to move on...
Esteban du Plantier
AG
91_Aggie
AG
FYI: Remember when dealing with HR is that HR is only in place to protect the company, not the employees.

If you are going to complain to them about the company treating you or someone else "unfairly", realize that your name will be put at the top of the list if/when layoffs/downsizing occurs.
BCSMom
I'm sorry I can't go into details but if you knew the situation you'd think differently. It's not a "my kid got fired because they no showed". It's way more serious than that.
BCSMom
Thanks!
BCSMom
My child no longer works there. Again I apologize that I can't go into details but it's not how they were treated "unfairly".
91_Aggie
AG
BCSMom said:

My child no longer works there. Again I apologize that I can't go into details but it's not how they were treated "unfairly".
Good Luck!! and don't need details.
Just wanted to make sure a younger employee wasn't thinking HR was going to help them in any way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.