Good places for highschoolers to work?

1,534 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UmustBKidding
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are some good places locally that are good about hiring teenagers? Bonus if they work out teen's school schedule and after school events. Can work evenings and weekends.

Applications are being sent out but thought I'd come here in case she's missing a good place to apply to.

Thanks!
techno-ag
AG
Chick fil a if you can get it.
bobinator
AG
I don't know first hand but everyone says HEB and Chick Fil A are great places to work.
SchnauzerMom
Literally any restaurant or grocery store. I worked at Schlotzsky's until I turned 18. Closed at 10:00 during the week and I think 11:00 on the weekends.
txgardengirl
H-E-B
Bahama bucks
Freddy's
Car washes
halibut sinclair
Mathnasium if they are good at that kind of stuff.
UmustBKidding
Ask the work study teacher vat their school. They will be scrambling to get their students jobs right now but will have them placed shortly or they will have to drop the class. But they still will get employers asking if they have people. Most are food service since there are restrictions to what you are allowed to have people under 18 do an when. Mine worked at Rey rey, auto parts store, flower shop, a&m vet research staff and eventually a machine shop once old enough. But those jobs we sourced by knowing people and lots of asking and enthusiastic soliciting. They will have to stand out against a&m students who have no restrictions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.