Pest Control Recommendations

4,144 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by labmansid
Goose83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know this comes up around here on a regular basis, but what it is Texags current recommendation for best pest control service?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
- curious myself
halibut sinclair
Entec Pest Management. Locally owned by 2 Aggie entomologists.
mwm
Our family has used Binford for 35 years.
TxSquarebody
OB recommends www.doyourownpestcontrol.com
Max06
AG
Trevor Santana with Arrow S.
SchnauzerMom
Whoever it is, it is NOT those Kindred people who keep coming to my door trying to get us to switch. We do our own.
JR Ewing
AG
Josh with Silk Venom Pest Control is the best...
skeetboy3
AG
Professional Pest Control. I trust them enough to give them my key.
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
Max06 said:

This is the correct answer.
txgardengirl
D Lee Pest Control
Dusty is my go to
Gigem314
AG
Max06 said:

We just switched to Arrow and their customer service and personal touch is outstanding.
rsa
AG
We've used ABC since 1985 and have always been pleased with their service.
8RB8
Thoughts on RP Lee?
TexasTransplant13
Another vote for Trevor and Arrow S.

We used RP Lee for a year or so, and one day their prices just skyrocketed without any warning. I understand needing to increase fees (nothing in this world is getting any less expense) but to not warn your customers prior to them scheduling with you wasn't acceptable to me. I STILL get emails from them despite cancelling my service over a year ago.
RG20
ABC is expensive no?
war hymn aggie
AG
ABC is too corporate & their warranty sux.

I switched to "1 Above" a few years ago & was soooo glad I did. Dennis Fink treated our house so much more effectively & if something ever comes up between treatments, I can just call & he or one of his employees will come out ASAP to take care of the issue AT NO EXTRA COST like ABC tried to do with me.

Oh, & 1 Above's rates are reasonable & less expensive than many others in the community.
Okenstradingpost
I have used ABC for years. Never paid for an extra service. I'm curious what happened.
Post removed:
by user
labmansid
8RB8 said:

Thoughts on RP Lee?
We started using them about two and a half years ago when we moved into our present house. Had them set up to come out quarterly to the house. Then all of a sudden a little over a year ago, we heard nothing from them ever again, just stopped contacting us. I think they changed management around then, but that shouldn't have mattered. I never bothered to call and check up, so we have done without pest service for over a year now. To be honest, I haven't really noticed any difference in pest issues. If we decide we need some control again, I will likely just handle it myself using that DIY service mentioned already. Or just let one of our cats handle the occasional intruder like it always has.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.