CSHS Fan Apparel?

1,594 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgsWin2011
Sweet Kitten Feet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Looking to buy maybe a polo and a hat or something for CSHS. Need to sort thr colors for my son this year. Anyone know where I can buy this type of stuff in town?
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Cougar Club will have trailer full of goods before every home game. Before then, try CC or Monograms and More.
aggiepaintrain
AG
If you are brave enough there's a store right down the street from Consol that sells CSHS merchandiser as well as all the other local high schools.
Monograms and More on Welsh or it might be called M&M apparel, they have a lot of good stuff
ratfacemcdougal
Kroger has some shirts
Oogway
It's M&M Apparel and they are on Welsh just north of the CSISD Administration complex. They renovated a couple of years ago, and it is great. Parking is easy and they have plenty from the four big high schools plus lots of A&M. I liked that they had some all cotton t-shirts, sweatshirts instead of just the dry-tech material.

The Cougar trailer also has a lot of items, and they usually advertise on the social media accounts so look for that too.

Start your school year off with spirit!
AgsWin2011
AG
M&M Apparel.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.