Wife Seeking Job

3,461 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JeremiahJohnson
JeremiahJohnson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys,
My wife and I are moving back to CS at the end of the month. She is looking for a job. She is class if 2010 and has been a kindergarten teacher for the past 6 years. The move came too late for her to start a new teaching position in BCS, and she is wanting to try something new. Anyone know of a place hiring? She is very personable and reliable. She has the personality to do sales and has administrative experience. We just got started with the Aggie Career center but figured I would give Texags a shot as well.
Thanks and Gig em
Blake '08
BrazosWifi
Send me an email.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
histag10
AG
She can always look at the university or at Blinn.

Is her goal to back to teaching next year?
Max06
AG
Iola ISD posted that they were looking for a kindergarten teacher last week. It's a very desirable school district.
FiPhoto
https://fideliscreativeagency.com/build-with-us/

We've got one spot open and are inviting applications!

Sponsor Message: Creative, Modern and Vibrant Photography, contact us now: FidelisStudio.com.
Nosh
Would she be willing to work with offenders in TDCJ? Windham needs teachers.
gibby03
AG
Might want to check with Bryan ISD and their Pre-K department. They opened up Pre-K full day and from what I understand they received an outstanding response and are trying to find room, might need more teachers. Just a thought.
JeremiahJohnson
AG
I appreciate the responses. She is looking to try something other than teaching. I have given her a couple of your contact information.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.