fall ball little league in Bryan

2,533 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BetsyParker
BCSWguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does it exist? or is College Station the only option for fall ball?

thanks in advance
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
I believe as far as Little League's go, College Station is the only one that does fall ball.
Birddog
AG
CSLL fall ball is open to everyone. The address lines don't apply in fall ball as it is instructional. Or at least it used to be.
Stupe
S
It's for everyone. They have to keep it as "College Station" instead of "Brazos Valley" or some other name due to Little League charter rules.
Jinx
Thanks, just signed my kid up!
iisanaggie
AG
Fall ball registration is now open for Bryan United. Visit bryanunited.com to register.
Jinx
Well darn!

I guess it doesn't really matter for the fall? We are new to this whole thing and looking at a map it said we'd be zoned to Bryan Harvey if our kiddo decided to keep playing in the spring. Thinking there was no Bryan fall ball we registered with CSLL. If there's a chance kid can play with some of the same kids I'd like to do that.

Any input?
BCSWguru
we did the same thing. we played United two seasons ago in the fall and did not see any information for fall ball until this week for 2019.
BetsyParker
AG
As it seems like you realize, there are 4 Little League charters in the B/CS area - 3 are in Bryan (National, United, and Harvey) and then there is all of College Station. I, too, was under the impression that only College Station was doing fall ball, so I was surprised to see United is as well. When we've done fall ball (we are with National), we had to combine with United to have enough kids to make teams and our games were mostly in College Station. As noted, fall ball is instructional and league boundaries don't matter.

During the spring season, boundaries only really matter if you want to play All-Stars. These boundaries can be based on your address, OR the address of the school your child attends. For example, if you child attends school in National's boundary, he/she can play at National regardless of where your home is.

All of that said, I'd imagine there are Bryan kids signed up to play fall ball in College Station, but, yes, you'd likely have the majority of Bryan kids sign up to play with United. Would those kids play with Harvey in the spring? Hard to say.
Jinx
Thank you that was some good info. I know it really doesn't matter at this point, so I'm gonna stick with plan A and then we will just see what happens! Excited to start this journey for however long it goes.
BetsyParker
AG
We have enjoyed our time with Little League, and have children who have played every division... T-ball through Juniors. In the spring, we are at the ball park most evenings. We have met many great people (and some odd characters), so, for us, Little League has succeeded in its mission which, simplified, is to build community through baseball. I hope you have a terrific experience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.