Recommendations for property management

2,212 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DisneyFan5
DisneyFan5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey.

Any recommendations for a good property management company?

We have a duplex, live here and have always handled everything ourselves. Thinking of passing to off to a good company.

Any we should stay away from?

Thanks for the suggestions.
90 bull
AG
We used Alpha Omega for five years for two properties. We were happy with them.
txgardengirl
Beal Property Management

Or Aggieland Properties
texasaggiegirl04
AG
979 Properties
Hittag1492
AG
Contact Kathy Scott-experienced in the area especially with rentals and great person as well.
BCStalk
Hittag1492 said:

Contact Kathy Scott-experienced in the area especially with rentals and great person as well.

Judging by the reviews I just read online, I would say this is not a person I would use. Too many other options.
JMac03
AG
Aggieland Properties
Jeffrey Leatherwood
Hey!
I'm Jeff Leatherwood, I own Aggieland Properties and would love to connect you with my management team! Feel free to give me a shout or shoot me a text anytime my cell is 979-255-2788. You can also check out a sample management agreement etc here: http://aggieland-properties.com/

Kevin Matthews
AG
Hey all,

My name is Kevin Matthews. I co-own Aggieland Properties with Jeff. He is being super modest. We are THE premier property management company here in town. If you're looking to make some real money and get expert advice, you know who to call!

We specialize is class A property management and can handle anything, and everything, that comes along with owning an investment property. I am also a licensed Realtor with Century 21, here in CS. Meaning, I can help you acquire your new investment, add it to my pm portfolio and make sure you're trending with the market rents during the ebbs and flows of the market.

Don't hesitate to give me a call or email me if there is ANYTHING at all that I can help you with! All of ya'll with pm companies, it's time to come join the revolution!!

PS - keep an eye out for my younger brother, Luke Matthews, out there on the field. He's got a real opportunity to take over the #1 center position. He's young, but has been coached by the best!

832-651-2463
kmatt63@gmail.com
DisneyFan5
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

I'll be looking into them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.