Funeral Service for Coulter Hnatt

5,192 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CharlieMac
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As some of you know, our 11-year-old son Coulter Hnatt, passed away last Friday, Aug 26th at 3pm.

My wife Courtney and I (Mike) would be honored for anyone to attend his funeral in Bryan/College Station on Saturday, August 10th at 3pm.

Even if you never met him personally, but happen to follow him on TexAgs, Facebook or share similar battles of your own, we would be grateful for your attendance for this young man who faithfully finished the race and fought the good fight!

We will provide updates to this post as details are worked. Some more information is below.

Facebook Page with his story: https://www.facebook.com/prayforcoulter

Obituary: https://www.hillierfh.com/tributes/Coulter-Hnatt

Saturday, August 10th, 2019 @3pm (reception following, then burial)
First Baptist Church Bryan
3100 Cambridge Dr, Bryan, TX 77802

Burial at College Station Memorial Cemetery
(new municipal side of Aggie Field of Honor, across from Easterwood Airport)
3800 Raymond Stotzer Parkway, College Station, TX 77845

samsal75
AG
Very sorry for your Family's loss. Can't even imagine your grief. Thanks for sharing.
Here
Aggieangler93
AG
Sorry for your loss and God bless you as you try to heal....
TBone94 (former)
We love this family to pieces and Coulter will be in our hearts forever. Thanks for sharing the last several years with us, Mike.
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting;
The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
Hath had elsewhere its setting
And cometh from afar;
Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God, who is our home:

-Wordsworth
Cody 91
Cody 91
AG
Very very sorry for your loss. God be with your family in this time.
techno-ag
AG
God bless y'all in this rough time, Mike.
mr83tr88
AG
From the parents of a child battling cancer since birth, our hearts go out to you!! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Without our faith, we wouldn't have made it this far, So thankful God has granted you the wisdom and grace to see His hand in everything! God bless!!

Here
Jetty
AG
So sorry..... Here
EVA3
AG
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine.
mhnatt
A slide show capturing Coulter's spirited life will be showing 1 hour prior to the service this Saturday at First Baptist Bryan. The slide show will begin at 2pm and lead into the funeral service which begins at 3pm.

We expect the service to last about 45-50 minutes, followed by a brief visitation with lite snacks and refreshments. There will be a few tables off to the side of the foyer holding Coulter's treasured memorabilia like his buffalo, bear and alligator mounts, things he crafted, along with gifts from certain celebrities like Pope Francis, Nik Wallenda, Guy Penrod and Jack Horner.

Those willing to bear the heat can join us at the brief graveside service, officiated by Coulter's best friend's uncle Fr. Michael Rother. In addition to awning covering, there will be bottled water, wet towels and little personal battery-powered fans to help mitigate the heat. This will be at the College Station Memorial Cemetery across from Easterwood Airport.

Again, thank you all for your prayers and encouragement over the years. We feel like we have finally returned from exile of 4 years and back to the Promised Land!
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Sorry for your loss
BlueMiles
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Services-held-for-local--533379031.html
TBone94 (former)
It was a beautiful service. Perfect way to honor such a brave and inspiring young man. I was in awe of the way Coulter lived his life not complaining about his illness, how much he loved others, and beautifully his parents raise their children.
aviationag
AG
I watched the service via the live stream from Dallas. What an amazing tribute to an amazing, faith-filled young boy.

I've been praying daily for Coulter since someone posted his situation on Texags. Although I don't know your family, this felt very personal as I had prayed fervently for a different outcome. My deepest condolences to you and your entire family.
CharlieMac
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.