Donate present wrapping stuff?

1,346 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Eliminatus
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know of a place that can use quite a bit of present wrapping stuff? Talking about 15-20 rolls, mostly untouched, a kitchen trash bag full of bows, and several dozen new garment boxes of varying sizes? The blank kinda flimsy white ones. The wrapping paper is an assortment of birthday, kid, generic holiday and Christmas.

Doing some rather late spring cleaning and came across this stuff. Was meant for the ex'es rather large family. So does anyone know of a group or family that can use these supplies? Rather it be used than go to the dump. That way it can be torn to shreds AND then thrown away.

ETA: As soon as I hit submit, it dawned on me that a church could probably use this stuff. Anyone know if their church would be interested?
TxSquarebody
Morningstar storage in Bryan has a free wrapping station for the public November through December. You can drop it by there if you like.
Oogway
I think CSISD also has an event for their low income families (it might be coordinated through Chrissy's Closet) and I would also check with Bryan ISD because they may have something similar.

Thank you for thinking of others!
taxpreparer
AG
A&M United Methodist Church's UMW holds an August garage sale to raise money for missions. They will be accepting donated items this Saturday for 8:30 to 9:30, at the church annex, across from the Northgate Parking Garage.

For more info, call 846-8731
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Eliminatus
AG
Thanks all! I'll make a few calls.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.