Kids Watching/Date Night Program?

2,273 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by waltonloads11
waltonloads11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there any business that watches kids/babysit for parents to go on a date night in College Atation?
AggieAces06
AG
Powersports has regular Friday night parents nights. You'd have to check their website for dates and details.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Prodigy Learning Center does -- they also do gameday babysitting on A&M gamedays!
Wicked Good Ag
Code Ninjas does as well. Someone said not during the summer but I thought we sent our son one night in early June
Aggie_Family4
Sign up for B/CS Sitters. Best $50 you will spend all year. They do a background check on all of their sitters and parents. You go online and specify when you need a sitter and name the price you want to pay. All of the sitters that are signed up with B/CS sitters get the notification and claim it if they want it. We have used the service for about 6 months now and absolutely love it. We have never had a job go unclaimed more than 5 minutes after submitting it. All of the girls that have watched our kids have been great and Lindsay, the owner, is fantastic.
pattybrhg
Do your kids have to be enrolled at Prodigy to use that service? I didn't see anything on their site about it, but maybe I'm just missing it.
milner79
A guy from Walton has a wife? And kids?!

Old Army is dead.
waltonloads11
AG
pattybrhg said:

Do your kids have to be enrolled at Prodigy to use that service? I didn't see anything on their site about it, but maybe I'm just missing it.
I called them. The program will not roll out until mid-August.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.