Construction Loans

2,257 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jja79
jphil1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Getting ready to move back to BCS and build a house. Do you know who has the best rates on a one time close construction loan?
AG'73
waltdebord
AG
I can't speak to rates but I just worked on through The Bank and Trust. I would with Natalie Kidd (979)260-2170, Cell (979)209-9044, email: Nkidd@banktbt.com. Very good to work with. Good luck with the build.
Gig'em,

Walt DeBord "72
(214)683-0436
BrazosWifi
waltdebord said:

I can't speak to rates but I just worked on through The Bank and Trust. I would with Natalie Kidd (979)260-2170, Cell (979)209-9044, email: Nkidd@banktbt.com. Very good to work with. Good luck with the build.
Gig'em,

Walt DeBord "72
(214)683-0436

We used Natalie as well. She was great.
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
gus1390
AG
Check with Cari Bullington at Extraco Banks. 979-823-8824
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Voice of experience

If you foot the cost of construction and builder has no associated exposure for "time", You might as well add 90 days to completion

IMO they will prioritize the jobs that they are financing.
AG
I agree. We just got through self financing a duplex and it was due to be completed in April. New renters were moving in on July 7th and the unit still hadn't been completed, and the other side was even farther out. Now we really like the contractor and he's a good guy, but... yeah. Slow.
jja79
AG
What terms are available for these?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.