Looking for part time work

2,515 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jasonw
Kylefield19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am looking to for some part time work during the week. Willing to do any type of work, just looking to make some extra cash.
maddiedou
AG
Text me at 979-eight two o-l87o. Gary.
AquaPro
AG
Pm me if you still need something.
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
Kylefield19 said:

I am looking to for some part time work during the week. Willing to do any type of work, just looking to make some extra cash.
Are you in college? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you. Shoot me a message!
jasonw
I will be needing some part time help starting August 5th - the 16th. I am looking for high school - college age guys to help with carpet steam cleaning at a large college station apartment complex.

The work times will be from 8am to 5-6pm and we will be at the same location. I will be helping and will have other guys with experience to train and guide the crew. The scope of the work includes vacuuming, moving beds, empty furniture, steam cleaning, and the work involved in bringing hoses in and out of the units for the truck-mounted machines, as well as operating the equipment.

please message me for details.

Thanks
Jason

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.