[Re-post][Research] Participant needed for research about Aggies Football!!

1,425 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Esteban du Plantier
sh0707
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

I have re-posted this survey because of a lack of participants. I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable. The more responses we can get, the better. Participation is totally voluntary, so if you are interested, please take this survey.

Are you a fan of Aggies football?
Have you ever attended a football game at Kyle Field?
Have you ever bought a ticket for Aggies football?
If not, are you going to be at any of next season's games?

You are invited to take part in a research study examining Technology Acceptance and Readiness of Sport Spectators. This study is designed to examine Aggie football fans' experiences, specifically focusing on the use of technology devices and services for purchasing a ticket.

Who:
Undergraduate and graduate student, staff, professor, former students, people who are a fan of Aggies Football.

What do to/How:
To participate in this study, you will be asked to complete a one-time (about 7-10min) anonymous online survey. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary. If you decide to participate, please follow the link below to access the survey. You may also copy the link and paste the link into your browser as well.

Survey Link: https://tamucehd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDpR6DB3uaWGElf

Contact: If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact me (shkim@tamu.edu) with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

This study and its design have been approved by the Texas A&M University Institutional Review Board (IRB).
IRB number: IRB2019-0291M
Approval date: 03/29/2019
Esteban du Plantier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad to see your IRB cert.

Good luck with your research.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.