Pool cleaning service?

3,505 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 313-7-12thMan
TexAg1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for a service to clean our pool for a few weeks, possibly longer.

Who do you use?
Post removed:
by user
JMac03
AG
We also use the Pool Guy.
happyinBCS
Mobley and they do a great job
75AG
AG
Really happy with the Pool Guy. I don't know if they do short-term maintenance, but I would recommend them.
EliteElectric
Been through 8 in 12 years pool guy was by far the worst. They did a filter service on my equipment while we were on vacation without notifying us they were doing it. When we got back our pool was half empty they put the filter back incorrectly and the o ring didn't seat. Chlorinated salt water flooded our back yard and the side of our home and Sean told me it was my fault. He has a customer is always wrong approach. I should have sued him. He said the o ring was old and failed after they put the filter back together so they weren't responsible. I paid 150$ for the filter service.
EliteElectric
And I put my filter back together myself and that same oring is still in there 9 years later
AGFAMTX
Premiere Pools also cleans pools. They are off of Brothers Blvd. Great family. Give them a call they will happy to visit with you.
happyinBCS
I have lived through a similar nightmare with Sean, his business model will fail at some point
EliteElectric
happyinBCS said:

I have lived through a similar nightmare with Sean, his business model will fail at some point

Yeah as a business owner I would never dream of treating a customer that way. Some people love them though so.....
txbudda
Was not happy with pool guys it seemed like they did the bare minimum never actual cleaned the pool just added some chlorine and left. I have used True Light for a year now and been beyond happy. They do not do contracts just charge monthly so you can start and stop as you want. https://www.truelightpools.com/
Sleepnumber
AG
txbudda said:

Was not happy with pool guys it seemed like they did the bare minimum never actual cleaned the pool just added some chlorine and left. I have used True Light for a year now and been beyond happy. They do not do contracts just charge monthly so you can start and stop as you want. https://www.truelightpools.com/
Yes for True Light
camra
Better balanced pools
313-7-12thMan
I clean my own but I know several people that use Sunshine Fun Pools and they love them. I don't what other pool companies charge but I've seen a Sunshine ad on Facebook that says $225/month and includes all chemicals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.