Family Law Attorney - Robertson County Needed

3,083 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by befitter
Ukraine Gas Expert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oogway
aggiebman said:

Howdy!

I'm in need of some assistance from the local community. I'm searching for a family law attorney who isn't afraid of litigation. I say that because I've had mediators and it has only produced results that create more issues.

Snip

Any responses would be greatly appreciated. My internet inquiries have yielded very little right now.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
Howdy back at you! I am sorry that I cannot advise you as to an attorney for Robertson County, but I can suggest that perhaps you edit your post and save some of that info for your legal advisor. Obviously you are free to do as you wish, but the internet eyes and info range far and wide. Good luck to you and good luck to the children.
Muzzleblast
Call Andrea James in Bryan.
Bucketrunner
Jamie Lowry in Franklin
techno-ag
AG
You can still hire one in Brazos Co. but you'll get billed for their drive to the courthouse in Franklin. Also Booger Co. is very insular and they like their own people. Contact Smitherman in Franklin and ask for a referral if he won't handle family law.

The Family Code or whatever is designed to prevent most trips to the courthouse, so maybe your lawyer and hers can work it out. Hire the lawyer then go relax. Don't talk to her. If she wants to talk about anything you have her go through the lawyers. Instruct yours that under no circumstances will you consider paying her legal costs. She racks up a big bill, she pays for it, not you. After a few thousand dollars they usually back down from this foolishness.

Best wishes for you. Hang in there and don't let the kids see it.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Thanks
Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
Rob Neal
979-821-2110
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
So OP thinks he can get a fair trial in Booger County?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
befitter
Jana Foreman
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.