What if my pets ARE bees... KBTX story....

1,501 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Fonzie Scheme
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?


So what if my pets are bitten by a dog? whats the treatment for that, huh?

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Pet-Talk---Bee-stings-511069691.html
jeffk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beads?!
TexAg1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you would keep your bees on a leash.....
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You should carry a hive onto a plane and claim they are your comfort bees.
Builder93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG



Agggghhh #$&-+#$ mobile!
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The bee fad is definitely going to cause some issues as it continues to grow. More and more people keeping them in places that are short on space. Neighbor of a rent house of mine decided to move some in on his back fence line. Next time my lawn guy showed up they had no problems hoping the fence and sending him to the ER. I was worried things might get legal but they never did.
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
91_Aggie said:

You should carry a hive onto a plane and claim they are your comfort bees.

I know I have had my differences with you in the past but I just want you to know this is the best idea I have ever seen on the whole Interweb.
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CS78 said:

The bee fad is definitely going to cause some issues as it continues to grow. More and more people keeping them in places that are short on space. Neighbor of a rent house of mine decided to move some in on his back fence line. Next time my lawn guy showed up they had no problems hoping the fence and sending him to the ER. I was worried things might get legal but they never did.


animals (or bugs) shouldn't be a 'fad'....

They need to be treated responsibly and if you cant take care of them, you shouldn't have them...

91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fonzie Scheme said:

91_Aggie said:

You should carry a hive onto a plane and claim they are your comfort bees.

I know I have had my differences with you in the past but I just want you to know this is the best idea I have ever seen on the whole Interweb.
Dude, everything I do on the intrawebs is all in good fun. never have I ever posted something where I was truly upset or agitated or in actual meanness on here. The mods don't have a sense of humor, so they just think the internetz is serious business.
Fonzie Scheme
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
studioone said:

CS78 said:

The bee fad is definitely going to cause some issues as it continues to grow. More and more people keeping them in places that are short on space. Neighbor of a rent house of mine decided to move some in on his back fence line. Next time my lawn guy showed up they had no problems hoping the fence and sending him to the ER. I was worried things might get legal but they never did.


animals (or bugs) shouldn't be a 'fad'....

They need to be treated responsibly and if you cant take care of them, you shouldn't have them...



That's a pretty "perfect world" scenario that isn't happening. Look up the number of Huskies being surrendered to shelters because GOT fans wanted a "wolf dog". A lot of people are just stupid.
Page 1 of 1
 
×
Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.