Appliance repair company?

2,112 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggiePhil
baldandbeautiful
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any suggestions for appliance repair companies here in B/CS? I like Buddy's, but not excited about ~$80 to show up that isn't credited to work done.

Getting warranty work done on a whirlpool dishwasher and their only option here in town is Paul's Appliance. Looked into them and horrible reviews. After talking w whirlpool, they are letting me choose an appliance repair company and they will reimburse me for parts and labor. Pretty sure they won't pay for the "show up fee" Buddy's charges so looking for other options.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
AgTrip
Manny's appliance repair. He is great!
AggiePhil
AG
Call Nick with Advanced Appliance Service. (979) 574-8153
halibut sinclair
Go with Buddy's and know it'll be done right.
meezermom
Unless it isn't done right. They did an awful job on our Whirlpool refrigerator - ended up having to order a whole new door after 3 visits where they couldn't fix a problem with our water dispenser ... and it is dented. The previous one wasn't.
halibut sinclair
We bought all of the appliances for our new build house from Buddy's 15 years ago - all Whirlpool. Over that time, they replaced the garbage disposal for free, replaced the electronic panel on the oven for free, and worked on our dryer for free. I recommend them highly.
EBrazosAg
AG
Buddys does a good job, but the fees are excessive and irritating. You may just be better off putting up with them and holding your nose while paying the $$. Just don't do Sears Home Services whatever you do....... they are horrible, and you can't talk to anyone. Everything goes through a out of state call center.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
techno-ag
AG
AgTrip said:

Manny's appliance repair. He is great!
Depends on where you live. Manny's is concentrated in SoCo and won't serve out of BCS city limits last I checked.
AggiePhil
AG
Just had Nick with Advanced out for a microwave repair. Great guy and great service!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.