Need for Land Care?

3,236 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggies4Him
Playtuagain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I just finished my engineering degree from A&M but am doing an internship at the Aggie Baptist Student Ministry next year. I am looking for a way to supplement the low pay rate there.

I was curious if anyone would have a need for someone to maintain their land around BCS. I love working outside and with my hands so I thought I would explore my options. I'm not picky about my work, I just need things I can do in the evenings and on the weekends. I'm willing to talk payment too, and am also willing to accept hog hunting opportunities as partial payment. Thanks and Gig 'em!
harrierdoc
AG
Shoot me an email. In my profile
CS78
I have some properties that need work. Also have feeders set up with hogs using them. Or I can pay. 979-two zero four-0635
Turf-Ag02
AG
Might wanna change that username......
FarmerKeith
AG
If you're interested in painting a pole fence, I've got some work. Shoot me a PM if interested!!
momlaw
AG
OP cannot PM.
He's not a paying customer, understandably.
momlaw
Playtuagain
AG
I'm not sure if it is because of my student account or what, but pm's appear to be working for now!
Playtuagain
AG
I will text you in the morning. Thanks!
Playtuagain
AG
I will shoot you an email. Thanks!
jocrain
Was wondering if your still looking for work. I own some land in King Oaks and need a lot of landscape pavers moved and weedeating. Can meet tomorrow if interested.
studioone

Come out to Avalon and help weed.. you can shoot all the hogs you want...

darrin at Avalonweddingsbcs dot com
tbone94
AG
OP, I have plenty of what you are likely looking for. land care, washing company trucks, warehouse work, etc. give me a call at 979--412-0252. Tim
Aggie_3
studioone said:

Come out to Avalon and help weed.. you can shoot all the hogs you want...

darrin at Avalonweddingsbcs dot com

Just sent you an email
Aggies4Him
  • We Really need help on our ranch in Kurten, fence mending, help with cattle, changing oil in gators, mowing with tractor, chainsaw on fallen trees...come out to see our place and talk. 979-two two nine-880 five. We are engineer & baptist, so we have lots in common.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.