Knife sharpening

1,298 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Fleen
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who in B-CS does a good job sharpening kitchen cutlery? Thanks.
TxSquarebody
Is Blackhorse Sharpist still around?
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
If nothing else, ask one of the bigger female hair joints who sharpens their shears

We used to take our animal clipper blades to one of those guys that had a mobile sharpening van.
UmustBKidding
My friend who had a mobile sharpening business retired but think there is a guy that picks up and drops off at JoAnn fabric.
VetSurg
AG
There is a guy that sets up in front of Cameron Ranch on Fridays. Don't know how good he is.
UmustBKidding
Think the one that goes to fabric stores is MCB sharpening. Know Marco's pizza was one of my retired friends customer, maybe could ask them who replaced him.
Might ask some of the knife guys like richard Epting or Steep hollow Forge.
Justified
Same guy that used to be in gander mtn.
Fleen
Justified said:

Same guy that used to be in gander mtn.

Awesome, I've been looking for him...
Fleen
Out on Tabor Rd?
diner owner
Rich sharpens knives. You can call/text him at 979six76-zero328 to arrange. He has a proper shop with top notch equipment. He can also repair and rehandle, and makes awesome custom kitchen knives.
VetSurg
AG
Fleen said:

Out on Tabor Rd?
Yes
Sailor
diner owner said:

Rich sharpens knives. You can call/text him at 979six76-zero328 to arrange. He has a proper shop with top notch equipment. He can also repair and rehandle, and makes awesome custom kitchen knives.
I can vouch for Rich. Have bought multiple knives from him and he knows his stuff!
bcs_tx_guy
Check this link or go to their website. Bought one a few weeks back to sharpen knives at work and home and it works like a charm. If you read the instructions and follow them halfway, you will have razor sharp knives in minutes if not seconds. Saves tons of money over paying to get it done, especially if you are like me, and other people use the knives who don't necessarily have knife skills so I don't wanna pay to have them done.

work sharp knife sharpener
Fleen
That looks pretty slick if just for tools...
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.