Mosquito abatement

1,494 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by studioone
Fleen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody use any of the local companies?
Other methods or recommendations?
greenerlawnscapes
Howdy,
Daniel Sherrod here with GreenerLawnscapes. We offer mosquito control here in the Brazos Valley.

Details about our program are found here:
https://greenerlawnscapes.com/mosquito-control/

But I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Give me a call at 979-705-9545. Thanks!
EBrazosAg
AG
Buy 4 Spartan Mosquito Eradicators on Amazon. Follow directions. Have been very impressed for two years with these. No pesticides either.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
EBrazosAg said:

Buy 4 Spartan Mosquito Eradicators on Amazon. Follow directions. Have been very impressed for two years with these. No pesticides either.
Producers Coop in Bryan carries those, also.
chigger
AG
The Spartans sound interesting. Any ideas for something that would help immediately? (This weekend)
halibut sinclair
chigger said:

The Spartans sound interesting. Any ideas for something that would help immediately? (This weekend)
https://www.lowes.com/pd/BLACK-FLAG-Propane-Mosquito-Fogger/3033025
studioone

do you know if you spray for mosquitoes, it basically kills every living thing in your yard, including butterflies, bees, earthworms, etc.. all the nice things...

we've sprayed once, and will never do it again... my kids cried when they found all the earthworms dead...

it was sad..

d
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.