April Top 20 most visited Restaurants in BCS

3,031 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by datageek
datageek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The usual Chuy's, Cheddars, Tx Roadhouse but #12 may or may not surprise you.

April 2019 Top 20 List

(often asked, so I put this in all foot traffic post: "Merchant, social & cell phone companies anonymously collect foot traffic & location data and tie it all back to advertising ID's on GPS enabled cell phones. Then this data is connected to GIS for visual mapping.")
Captn_Ag05
AG
Fuego not included in this grouping?
datageek
Fuego Tortilla Grill (108 Poplar St, College Station, TX 77840) is now added.
91_Aggie
AG
A new "restaurant" in this town getting high foot traffic initially should not surprise anyone.

Everyone just has to go as soon as it opens in this town.
happyinBCS
Drive thru?
BCSWguru
do you have data on the number of people that eat from the nacho car, order water, do not order from the menu, and do not leave tip at Chuys?

- edited for typos
dallasiteinsa02
LSCSN said:

do you have data on the number of people that eat from the nacho car, order water, do not order from the menu, and do not leave tip at Chuys?

- edited for typos

This is why we don't go there and don't understand why they don't try to get a handle on that situation.
JMac03
AG
Do you have previous months or is this your first time? Wonder how it compares month to month. Torchy's kinds of shocks me.
cavscout96
AG
datageek said:

The usual Chuy's, Cheddars, Tx Roadhouse but #12 may or may not surprise you.

April 2019 Top 20 List

(often asked, so I put this in all foot traffic post: "Merchant, social & cell phone companies anonymously collect foot traffic & location data and tie it all back to advertising ID's on GPS enabled cell phones. Then this data is connected to GIS for visual mapping.")

riiiiiight........
datageek
JMac03 said:

Do you have previous months or is this your first time? Wonder how it compares month to month. Torchy's kinds of shocks me.
I checked, nope, Torchy's was for sure cranking in April. Fuego was missing so I added to the latest.
datageek
happyinBCS said:

Drive thru?
Visits under 7 minutes are not counted, and I haven't timed all drive thru's yet to see. I don't have a contact at McDonald's to share transaction numbers and see how close our numbers match. McDonald's has the fastest breakfast drive-thru for me, at least.
Sitdown restaurants I do have private data confirming that guest seated does match very close to the foot traffic I'm able to pull. (edited for typo)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.