TAMU employee put camera in women's restroom

7,258 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Madagascar
MaroonBloodedAg2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UPD arrested a TAMU employee for putting a camera in the women's restroom. Right now it's unknown how long it was going on for and how many women were victimized.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Former-AM-transportation-employee-arrested-on-charge-of-hiding-camera-in-restroom-510047751.html

Good job UPD for taking this scum off the streets.
BobFriend13
AG
Yeah I worked for this guy while I was in school. He was always very creepy towards female coworkers and had been reported to HR a few times. Glad he finally got caught. Hope they lock him up for a long time.
ltaylor
Some time back my daughter ordered an uber. A white Texas A & M van showed up. Th driver knew her name and appeared to work for uber she thought so she got in. She got home safely but was freaked out saying she had the weirdest feeling while riding with him. I questioned as to how he could have permission to use a van for that so I called the CS police whom directed me to call the university police and transportation.
I was so put off by the way they handled it even though they said no employee has permission to use vehicles for personal use such as that. They didn't care to ask any questions of my daughter.
My daughter just saw this picture and said "that was my uber driver"!
btonto
ltaylor, one of the detectives working on the case saw your post and would like for you to call him @ 979-845-8897. Thank you
TexasAggie_02
AG
watchlisted
CS78
This comes as no big surprise to anyone that knew him. Long history of inappropriate behavior around young females. With the number of victims and his history, hopefully he doesn't get off with just a few weeks time.
BobFriend13
AG
From information I have heard about 75 women have been identified in the videos.
CS78
BobFriend13 said:

From information I have heard about 75 women have been identified in the videos.
Wouldn't surprise me if it's been going on for years and the number is 10X that or more.
BobFriend13
AG
CS78 said:

BobFriend13 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if it's been going on for years and the number is 10X that or more.
People like that can keep it up for so long. The fact that he was reported over a decade ago to HR and this happened they should be looking into other people too. This was preventable.
Madagascar
AG
I remember this guy and he was a creep.

Does anyone know how they found the camera? I feel bad for those women.
BobFriend13
AG
They had missing vehicle keys, so they watched the cameras to see who took them and saw him entering the women's restroom every Friday at 5 in the morning.
Madagascar
AG
BobFriend13 said:

They had missing vehicle keys, so they watched the cameras to see who took them and saw him entering the women's restroom every Friday at 5 in the morning.
GentrysMillTX10
AG
https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/510115291.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KWTX_News_10

I worked for transportation services from 2008-2010. This guy was well known for being odd. To my knowledge back then, he pushed the envelope of inappropriate but never crossed the line. It's a shame it had to come to this, right under our own nose on campus. Throw the book at him. And do it again for good measure.
TexasAggie_02
AG
I'm really surprised that after years, no one questioned the orphan phone charger in the bathroom. There's lots of other places to charge a phone
76Ag
AG
String him up. We don't need this sort or the bad publicity be brings.
AggieDarlin
AG
It takes an act of god to make me want to wake up early in the morning, so I can't imagine sitting there, setting my alarm, and thinking, "Ok, I have to be up at 4am so I can get ready and get to work before everyone else because I have to be sure to get into the lady's bathroom by 5am and set everything up so I can spy on my coworkers using the toilet".

This was obviously his life, inside and out. I wouldn't be surprised if he's connected to any rape cases. There is no fixing a mind like this, so I hope he rots in jail.
Cancelled
AG
Who wants to see someone pinching a loaf?
CS78
When do trials for things like this usually take place?
MisterShipWreck
CS78 said:

When do trials for things like this usually take place?
It will be months. Longer, if he fights it and does not take a plea.
Olsen
AG
https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/More-charges-for-man-arrested-for-hiding-camera-in-AM-restroom-511241462.html
Madagascar
AG
Is there a way we can look up what he's been charged with?
momlaw
AG
google

brazosjusticeweb

also a jail search
momlaw
CS78
Is there a way to tell if he has already bailed out again?
BobFriend13
AG
The article said he had no bail
Madagascar
AG
The jail website says he's out again. Less bail this time but more charges. Doesn't seem to make much sense.

https://jailsearch.brazoscountytx.gov/JailSearch/JailingSearch.aspx?ID=400
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.