RDM Pros

6,304 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tim Weaver
mrm5932
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know if they are still in business? Shop looks closed up, and the phone number on google is the number for Brewhouse Productions. Long story short they have outstanding work with us we need to complete and I cannot get ahold of anyone who will talk to me.
AgSportsFan2007
AG
I thought they were moving locations-maybe that's why the shop is closed up.
mrm5932
AG
Website is also expired. Makes me think they just closed down and gave up on ongoing jobs. If they were moving you would think they would at least notify people who are current clients.
BlueMiles
AG
See VetSurg's post below.
trouble
AG
That's the number for Brewhouse Productions
BlueMiles
AG
I'm not sure what's going on, but thanks for the information.
nashvilleaggie11
I used to do a quite a bit of business with them and then they stopped responding to emails and calls a few months ago. A close source says they are finished and out of business.
nashvilleaggie11
Just looked at that Brewhouse Productions website. Rudy was one of the owners of RDM.
mrm5932
AG
Just spoke with Brewhouse and apparently one of the old partners at RDM retired and a new partner came in and wanted to change the name. So they should still be honoring past work, but fact still remains Rudy and Stan will not speak to anyone here about outstanding services.
VetSurg
AG
The name changed to Brewhouse Productions. You can call Rudy Grimaldo (he gave permission) at (979)324-0311
gettingitdone
Aren't father and son both named Rudy? Which one stayed?
woodiewood1
Brewhouse moved over on West Pease street just west of the RR track near downtown Bryan.
BrandoC
AG
Sorry but what a terrible name for a production company.
mrm5932
AG
treygroce
AG
Hoping some others have had a better experience with Brewhouse Productions. We were supposed to have an event in March 2020 (cancelled due to COVID) and have been "promised" a refund since then. To top it off, the fundraiser was for a non profit FFA Booster Club supplying scholarships.,..
Tim Weaver
BrandoC said:

Sorry but what a terrible name for a production company.
Just the latest in a many years long streak of questionable decisions.

FWIW, RDM hasn't been the same in well over a decade. Not (really) the same people, and not the same primary focus.

*edit*
Now that I think about it I think maybe they were purchased by a Video company (possibly Barker)? That sounds real familiar. I just had a peep at the Brewhouse website. It seems to be focused completely on video now. The RDM of old (DJ, Audio, Tape reproduction, Sales, and Installation of AV) seems to be all gone. They were struggling in those areas for quite a while. I guess they are only doing video now under a new name.

OP, what services do you need?

Just for transparency, my wife and I own a photography studio, but we do not do video. I am still a live sound engineer with deep roots in this area. So I know all these folks and can probably point you somewhere to get what you need....
woodometer
AG
Tim you have it backwards. RDM bought Barker Productions several years ago when Mr Barker retired from the video business. That is when RDM expanded into the video business.
Tim Weaver
woodometer said:

Tim you have it backwards. RDM bought Barker Productions several years ago when Mr Barker retired from the video business. That is when RDM expanded into the video business.
Gotcha. I had a vague recollection of the RDM/Barker thing. It's been quite a long time since I've talked to anyone involved with RDM. By the time that stuff happened I was touring in a band and dealing with every two-bit company that pretended to be a "production company" out there. lol

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.