Tornado?

3,996 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Oogway
jeremy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have word on reported tornado near the airport?
biobioprof
jeremy
AG
Stay safe!
Bunk Moreland
didn't see anything here around Hwy 6/Rock Prairie. Tons of rain/lightning. There were the ominous blue/green skies for a while about 20 minutes ago but that has since gone.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
histag10
AG
We are sheltering on place, thats all i know.

CAS down yesterday, banner down this morning, and now this has lead to oneof my most unproductive weeks
biobioprof
histag10 said:

We are sheltering on place, thats all i know.

CAS down yesterday, banner down this morning, and now this has lead to oneof my most unproductive weeks
So glad I got my grades in before yesterday.

This is an ESPN guy here for the SEC softball tourney

biobioprof
warning for campus expired per code maroon.

Thing have moved toward the Navasota river, according to KBTX.

Still nasty out.
The Collective
AG
Other sources say it was radar indicated rotation. Seems to be a lot of varying information.
Eliminatus
AG
CJS4715 said:

Other sources say it was radar indicated rotation. Seems to be a lot of varying information.
They earlier had reported that CSPD had confirmed it. Fairly black or white claim so guess it was an actual touchdown? Looks like they may have reneged that report though.
dshedd41
S
https://abc13.com/weather/day-2-of-severe-weather-heavy-rain-could-bring-more-flooding/39346/
Gig’em Aggies!
halibut sinclair
dshedd14 said:

https://abc13.com/weather/day-2-of-severe-weather-heavy-rain-could-bring-more-flooding/39346/
Take that stuff to the Houston board.
Bunk Moreland
CJS4715 said:

radar indicated rotation + a spotter near hwy 60/brazos river that they saw a tornado. No confirmation of touchdown.

Someone (CSPD?) confirmed a tornado near the Easterwood area. Again, not sure on touchdown or if it was just coming down out of the air.

That's about it
Oogway
Tornadoes can pop up and down pretty quickly so I guess I'm happy it was brief whether it touched down or not.
histag10
AG
Stay safe out there on your drive home - while the weather may have cleared up, tons of college kids and their parents were packing up dorm rooms today and heading out of town.
AgsWin2011
AG
histag10 said:

Stay safe out there on your drive home - while the weather may have cleared up, tons of college kids and their parents were packing up dorm rooms today and heading out of town.

That's the best news I've heard all day! Now all us BCS residents can go into town and to restaurants and enjoy ourselves!
Spyderman
AG
Right near south end of main runway today...saw some lowering, but no defined funnel or circulation.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
histag10
AG
Heismenberg said:

histag10 said:

That's the best news I've heard all day! Now all us BCS residents can go into town and to restaurants and enjoy ourselves!

Great news for tomorrow, but couple the weather with out of town driver en mass, and its a recipe for disaster tonight
Oogway
If you want to dine out, either go now or wait til after TAMU graduation. It starts tomorrow.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.