College Station's new RV Park for Aggies!

2,530 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by redball
12thPark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In a short moment, 12th Park a brand new RV and Tiny home Resort coming to Aggieland this summer. It'll be ready in time for the football season located on University Drive, 2 miles west of Easterwood Airport.

12th Park will feature everything you could possibly hope for in an RV Park - 24-hour surveillance, high-speed internet, a clubhouse for lounging and watching games and nice TVs. High-end showers, washers and dryers, outdoor grills, a kids playground, a dog park and 2 Acres of Green Space featuring large Oak trees.

Visit 12th park www.12thpark.com. Call Leigh at 979-820-1198 to discuss rates and availability. Reserve your spot now at 12th Park and make sure you have your space ready to go before football season rolls along. Have that peace-of-mind knowing that your house on wheels have a quality spot reserved all year long.

Shuttle service to all football games!

Visit us online at www.12thpark.com and Call Leigh for more information 979-820-1198
Wicked Good Ag
Hey you fixed the spelling in your second ad in days. How much are the rates ??
12thPark
Yes, my spelling mistakes yesterday were rather embarrassing. I was just really excited to get the 12th Park name out there.

Rates will depend on the lot. What would be the best in getting in contact with you?
AgFB
AG
Why not put rates right on your page? What do you do when you are shopping and can't find a price on the site? You go on to the next search result! Just a suggestion! Good luck!
Stupe
S
I agree about the rates.

You also need more actual pics of the park.
redball
+1 Re rates. When shopping around online a business that does not have rates posted will invariably fall to the bottom of or even off of my list. If there are different rates for different spots, list them. Shoppers, especially these days, enjoy comparing prices without being forced to deal with humans.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.