Mexican Soccer

2,204 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 4Jersey
4Jersey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy. Is there anywhere in College Station or in Bryan that regularly shows Mexican soccer matches and maybe hosts supporters groups for any particular team? I'm new to town and really into soccer, and I'd love to watch a match with people who are similarly into it.
halibut sinclair
Head down to one of the cantinas on San Jacinto in Bryan. They will take care of you.
JP76

BrazosDog02
AG
El futbol!
MUAG
On weekends Tabor Rd (off 6), turn left on 2223 (just before filling station), 3 miles, on left several soccer fields. Sign on building by entrance Pro Soccer Complex. Reglamento rules are in Spanish. No phone number seen
MUAG
bobinator
AG
You talking the Mexican national team matches or Liga MX matches?

For the national team it's the same bar that's the official bar of the local American Outlaws group, but I've seen Mexico fans gathered at the Corner at Northgate for matches. Even did a story on it a few years ago for The Eagle.

I haven't seen a place that does official watch parties for Liga MX matches though. The Corner is kind of College Station's official soccer bar though so there's usually people there for any big match. I've been there for Champions League, Premiere League, etc matches and stuff and there's usually folks there.
4Jersey
halibut sinclair said:

Head down to one of the cantinas on San Jacinto in Bryan. They will take care of you.
I don't know many street names yet, as I'm still really new, but on Sunday I wandered into Bar 69 in Bryan and watched a game there. It was a great time!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.