Fantasy Football League.

11,578 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AboveAndBeyond
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hey AAB, I have 2 people from my league at Yankees Bar who want to join this league. How many spots are still left?
AboveAndBeyond
I'll have to double check. 2 or 3 though.

Dates. What we looking at? I think Hamlet has to do Sundays, right?
LastHamlet
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

I can do Saturday also
slider676
AG
Around when in August are we wanting to do the draft? I have a weird schedule and need to make sure I can be available for the draft.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Thanks AAB. I'll wait to hear from you on if they can join the league.
Nom de Plume
AG
Email sent. I joined last week.
AboveAndBeyond
Ok. That looks like 10?
AboveAndBeyond
Ya boys, that looks like we are full for a 10 team. I know most of us like 12 team and I'm sorry. Life stuff is kind of messed up right now and I wasnt REALLY looking to do FFB this season........

Ok, so dates. I have absolutely no clue when I can draft. I'm completly open the months of Aug and Sept but something CAN come up in Aug that would mess me up. Should that happen on the dates you pick, I will just deal with it.

So let's start. Are there any dates you guys CANT do.......
AggieAces06
AG
As of right now the date I can't do is August 17.
eloc62
LastHamlet said:

eloc62 said:

Thanks for stepping up, AAB. Since i have joined this league you have pretty much been the glue that has held it together. I am currently in 2 leagues here in town. This one and one out at Yankees bar in Carlos. If you can't get this league filled this year, i am sure i could get you into that one. It is a good league. Also, if we are close to filling this league, I know a couple of players in that league have expressed interest in joining another one. Just thought i would throw that out there.

Eloc if the league is online draft I would be interested in joining a second league. I'm still overseas.
LastHamlet, looks like we still have a couple of spots open in my other league if you are still interested. If anybody else in this league is looking to join another local league, let me know.
LastHamlet
AG
I'm in Eloc.
AboveAndBeyond
Sure, why not man. Info, like price and stuff?
slider676
AG
If I had 2 more would you be interested in making it 12?
AboveAndBeyond
I've got no problem with it. I think most of us prefer 12. They reliable?
AboveAndBeyond
You guys want to shoot for the end of Aug? That way we arent rushed. It LOOKS like both the 21st and the 30th are open, I'll double check with Slider about his schedule.
eloc62
eloc62 said:

Hey AAB, I have 2 people from my league at Yankees Bar who want to join this league. How many spots are still left?
Hey, I posted much earlier in this thread, on July 5th, that I had 2 people from my other league that wanted to join if spots were available, Both people are very reliable. I think they should get first shot if we go to a 12 team league, which i would be in favor of.
eloc62
LastHamlet said:

I'm in Eloc.
Will keep in touch.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Sure, why not man. Info, like price and stuff?
AAB. 12 team, full point ppr. $100 buy in. Snake draft. I think 16 player roster.
LastHamlet
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

You guys want to shoot for the end of Aug? That way we arent rushed. It LOOKS like both the 21st and the 30th are open, I'll double check with Slider about his schedule.

I'm good for those dates
AboveAndBeyond
Crap! You are correct Eloc, I apologize. Have them shoot me emails. Jwwhaley at gmail dot com.
slider676
AG
I'm good on those dates. Let me know if those other 2 fall through and I'll check on mine, but it sounds like we got 12.
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Crap! You are correct Eloc, I apologize. Have them shoot me emails. Jwwhaley at gmail dot com.
Will do AAB. Thanks.
eloc62
eloc62 said:

LastHamlet said:

I'm in Eloc.
Will keep in touch.
LastHamlet, need to find a way to put you in touch with commish of my Yankees Bar league. What's the best way for you to do that? We have 9 commits so far, and AAB, you would not have to be commish in this league. anybody else? Let me know.
eloc62
Glad we got 12 here. I am easy as far as draft day goes.The only conflict i might have is moving my youngest son back to Sam Houston St. and into his apartment for fall semester in August. That's gonna be on a weekend, but I'm sure i can work around it.
LastHamlet
AG
You can give him my email. Mikej zero four two thousand two @yahoo
eloc62
AAB, did you get the emails from my 2 people?
AboveAndBeyond
I saw the one pop up earlier. Havent actually checked my email yet though.
AboveAndBeyond
Got both emails and will input tonight. We full boys.
slider676
AG
I know it's early, but since we're full, do we know when we are going to pick draft order?
AboveAndBeyond
I will literally punch you.
AggieAces06
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

I will literally punch you.
Someone is touchy already.
slider676
AG
AboveAndBeyond
To answer the question, no I dont have draft order BECAUSE WHEN YOU ASKED THE LEAGUE WASNT FULL
eloc62
AAB, Last player invited is having to create new account to join. Talked to her tonight. She should be logged in by tomorrow.
eloc62
eloc62 said:

eloc62 said:

LastHamlet said:

I'm in Eloc.
Will keep in touch.
LastHamlet, need to find a way to put you in touch with commish of my Yankees Bar league. What's the best way for you to do that? We have 9 commits so far, and AAB, you would not have to be commish in this league. anybody else? Let me know.
LastHamlet, just found out that the Yankees league commish wants to do a live draft with draft board and whole setup. Man, i am sorry. Wish there was a way to make it work.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.