Fantasy Football League.

11,571 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AboveAndBeyond
AboveAndBeyond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man, I cant believe it's that time again! Havent been on TexAgs since we paid out winners last season. Just here to drop a line so we can get the ball rolling.
selk
AG
Interested if there are spots
eloc62
Dang it AAB, you beat me to it. I was going to wait until after the 1st round of the draft to post. Looking forward to this year.
eloc62
The other league i was in last year out at Yankees Bar in Carlos, which i won 1st place, lost the commish and founder of the league. It was a really good league. If it disbands i might be able to bring a few players who are looking for a new league if spots are open in this one.
LastHamlet
AG
I'm in as always.
AggieAces06
AG
Do I just need to leave my money in the pot and leave? Or might I actually have a chance to get some back this year?
Nom de Plume
AboveAndBeyond
Bump. Sorry guys. I'm just not around here as much these days.
eloc62
keep bumpin'
AboveAndBeyond
Wait. Is the winner even on here.........
Ajollyag
Im interested. Email is username + ag@gmail.com
eloc62
AboveAndBeyond said:

Yeah, thats a little curious. Bueller?... Bueller?...
slider676
AG
In
eloc62
good to hear.
LastHamlet
AG
Bump
eloc62
So, are we playing this year? How many people are in? Do we need people? We need the new commish to let us know what is going on.
CharlieMac
AboveAndBeyond said:

All I see are winners here bro..
slider676
AG
Who is the commissioner?
AboveAndBeyond
Le Sigh. I guess I need to step up and start some emails

Let's start with a draft date. And for now let's plan an online draft. I know it's not ideal, and not very fun but let's just start with that and see where it goes.
AboveAndBeyond
Slider
Nom De Plum
Selk?

You guys still want in? Email me. Jwwhaley at gmail dot com
eloc62
Thanks for stepping up, AAB. Since i have joined this league you have pretty much been the glue that has held it together. I am currently in 2 leagues here in town. This one and one out at Yankees bar in Carlos. If you can't get this league filled this year, i am sure i could get you into that one. It is a good league. Also, if we are close to filling this league, I know a couple of players in that league have expressed interest in joining another one. Just thought i would throw that out there.
LastHamlet
AG
eloc62 said:

Thanks for stepping up, AAB. Since i have joined this league you have pretty much been the glue that has held it together. I am currently in 2 leagues here in town. This one and one out at Yankees bar in Carlos. If you can't get this league filled this year, i am sure i could get you into that one. It is a good league. Also, if we are close to filling this league, I know a couple of players in that league have expressed interest in joining another one. Just thought i would throw that out there.

Eloc if the league is online draft I would be interested in joining a second league. I'm still overseas.
LastHamlet
AG
AboveAndBeyond said:

Le Sigh. I guess I need to step up and start some emails

Let's start with a draft date. And for now let's plan an online draft. I know it's not ideal, and not very fun but let's just start with that and see where it goes.

I'm good on a Saturday or Sunday maybe around 2 or 3 pm your local time. That will put me at 11 or 12 at night here
eloc62
LastHamlet said:

eloc62 said:

Eloc if the league is online draft I would be interested in joining a second league. I'm still overseas.
LastHamlet, I would be more than happy to invite you into the other league if there is an opening.The draft is online. The only problem might be draft time. The players usually gather at Yankees bar one night after work to do their draft. I will let you know more as it gets closer.
LastHamlet
AG
Good copy!
eloc62
Back from Las Vegas after summer family vacation. Time to turn my attention to FF. Both of the 2 leagues i play in here locally seem to maybe need players. The other league i play in is out at Yankees bar in Carlos. Both are really good leagues. Just saying maybe i could help out both leagues, if need be.
AboveAndBeyond
Ya, see what they say. A few of our regulars have dropped out. I'd be down to help them fill too.
eloc62
OK, I'll get on it.. Looks like now we have me, you and LastHamlet in from this league. Anybody else? I think we have 6 solid commits from other league. Need 3 more. I will keep in touch.
AggieAces06
AG
I'm still in
AboveAndBeyond
Ya Aces. My buddy is back in. The poster above emailed me yesterday about being in.
AboveAndBeyond
Looks like 7 so far. Havent heard from NDP yet.
eloc62
OK. That's a pretty solid # for this time of year.
AboveAndBeyond
Slider and NDP. Can you send me an email please. Jwwhaley at gmail dot com
Post removed:
by user
slider676
AG
Email sent

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.