Help! Seamless Gutter Installation

1,925 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GrimesCoAg95
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No one in town is returning my inquiries for a quote. I've hit up Aggieland Gutters, BV Gutters, and Products. No one is responding. Anyone on here that can help?
Prune Tracy
I've run into the same thing. Can't get a return call to have someone come out and quote. I'm just guessing that they're too busy with builders to serve the one-timers. Seems like a niche where someone could make a decent living...
halibut sinclair
Seamless Home Products:

https://www.seamlesshomeproducts.com/
AggieKatie2
AG
Haven't returned my inquiry
halibut sinclair
AggieKatie2 said:

Haven't returned my inquiry
Call and ask for the owner, Stony Jackson. Or his wife, Chandra.
dallasiteinsa02
Nothing worst than the two weeks before the parade of homes to try to get something down in this town.
JP76
Try

D.C. Custom Gutters

J.C. Dies

979 229 8432

cz308
This same exact thing happened to us over the last couple months with Brazos Valley Seamless and Seamless Home Products. One shows up and we don't get a quote for weeks and the other never even showed up for the quote. I do not understand why it's this hard to get someone out to quote something so we can move on it. Guess their business must be doing so good that they don't need the work.
jws456
AG
+100 for JC. Great guy, great work!
Stucco
Seamless Home Products did my last two houses. I need a drain pipe moved now and can't get them to return a call. It is a shame I really liked them.
AggieAces06
AG
I have a feeling you'll run into this with a lot of contractors (in almost all construction trades). The rain put most home construction on delay until last few weeks. Everyone is scrambling to play catch up.

I had a fence quote done and they were scheduling for 8 weeks out.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
I highly recommend Brazos Valley Seamless. They do a great job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.