Pediatrician Recommendations- S&W (either Rock Prairie or University)

1,106 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by histag10
AggieKelly18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are currently looking for pediatrician recommendations (or warnings). I'm due in July, and have BCBS insurance.

Thanks!
AggieAces06
AG
We've been happy with Glenn Lawrence. He can be soft spoken, but that can be a good thing when he is talking to upset/panicking parents or kids that are nervous. He has been great with our little one from day 1.

That said, we've seen several of the doctors in both offices for same day appointments, and been happy with all of them.
techno-ag
AG
We like the doctors at UPA.
meezermom
Betty-Anne Svensen at S&W on Rock Prairie. She's absolutely awesome with our kids and has a great bedside manner. We love her!
histag10
AG
KidDoc is a pediatrician in BCS, but not with S&W

UPA is now part of Texas children's if that matters to you
KidDoc
AG
Honestly we are lucky that all the pediatricians in town are top notch. I'm with St Jo but pretty busy with clerkship directorship at the medical school plus a pretty full panel.

Find one you like and can communicate with. If you aren't happy with your current pediatrician then please try another(including me!) As there are too many options that are excellent to settle when it comes to your child's health.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
histag10
AG
By the way- we did end up getting an appointment with you, so we will see you next week!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.