Fence Builder Recommendations?

5,273 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JMac03
BR549 Junior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have some property outside Anderson. Any leads or recommendations appreciated.

Thanks

cz308
Probably would help if you mentioned what type of fence you are looking for. Wood, barb, pipe etc.
BR549 Junior
AG
Both wood and barbed wire, possibly.

Thanks
Makaprop
betas2000
AG
For residential I highly recommend Rafael with Leal Landscaping and Fencing, hard working father and son team who deliver quality work! 979-676-5018
BR549 Junior
AG
Thank you! I'll give them a call.
BR549 Junior
AG
Thank you! I'll give them a call.
txxwildcard
Another vote for Leal Landscaping and Fencing, they do a lot of our projects.
BR549 Junior
AG
Perfect. Appreciate the follow up.
Fleen
Leal recommendation here. From contact, communication, service and follow - up. Already had him help with a second endeavor.
BR549 Junior
AG
Thanks!
MS08
AG
You think Leal could take on bulk landscaping and fencing projects? Like several to a dozen units at a time. I have experience with Ram Cedar Fence Conpany for fencing and TLC for landscape install...would be nice to find a company that could do both. Thanks.
txxwildcard
I would imagine he can, give him a call and tell him what are needing. I know he is a hard working guy, and does great work.
Stucco
I had good luck with Aggieland.
BR549 Junior
BR549 Junior
AG
Stucco, do you have a name and/or contact info for Aggieland? Is that Aggieland Fencing?

Thanks
12thManStand
Bumping this thread to give my recommendation for Leal Mowing and Landscape! I called Rafeal Leal a couple of days ago about replacing our wood fence and he came out to give an estimate within the hour, worked with me on the cost, and had a crew hear the next day and finished the job! I take care of my own yard so I have no experience with him on the landscaping side, but if he does half as good a job on landscaping as he does on fencing you'll be happy. If you are looking for fence work give him a shout at 979-676-5018.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
I'll ask this again since it has come up, but does anyone know a fence company that will do a concrete footer and not charge an absurd premium for using screws vs. nails?

Leal won't do the concrete it and everyone else has quoted absolutely absurd rates for using screws.
JKAG10
AG
Might try Eric Marion at Affordable Fencing. 979-412-3955
medic1969p
Try Glory Enterprises - he uses screws instead of nails on all fences. 979-218-2335
aggiebeck
Tim White with White Fencing! He worked with my husband on all of the different options and was super patient with us. Also had a great price and was very professional!
halibut sinclair
aggiebeck said:

Tim White with White Fencing! He worked with my husband on all of the different options and was super patient with us. Also had a great price and was very professional!
Does he do fencing in other colors?
JMac03
AG
We used Tony with Fence Repair College Station about 2 weeks ago. Thought the cost was good and the work was excellent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.