Scott & White higher up contacts

1,501 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by b0ridi
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have contact info for any Scott and White higher ups? Trying to get something taken care of in the business office regarding a balance. The people on the number I call, can only email to other departments and wait for a message back. So basically it's been going on for months of this back and forth emailing figured I'd try and get in contact with someone that can be of some help.
Aggies76
AG
We had the same problem a few years ago. No one wanted to help us with a refund that was due to us. It wasn't until I posted a complaint on their Facebook page that a "higher up" called to help us. Wish I had a phone number for you. I wonder if Scott and White trains their people to "pass the buck".
Wicked Good Ag
For even a medical hospital practice they are really bad at running the business to where the clients know what is going on
It is so hard to get info out of them but quick to call collections on stuff
BCSMom
Maybe if I start contacting their leadership I'll get some help!
histag10
AG
I keep getting triple billed on an account... twice through S&W (2 accounts that were supposed yo be joined together) once through Clear Balance (each and every month).

Im honestly not sure who i should be paying and how much at this point. Each is saying im late on currrnt months payment (which should be 105 total). I have paid over 400 this month between the 3 of the....
ag009
AG
Had a similar problem. I had to go into the first floor of the hospital and meet with one of their advisors. Of course they didn't help, but I sat there until a higher up would meet with me. That person gave me their direct line and I bugged them until progress happened. I hated being that forceful but the phone game went on for months so I didn't know what else to do.
b0ridi
Posting a 1-star Google review got a "customer relations" person to call me. Not sure if they were higher up or not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.