Crocus sacks?

1,528 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ncttc
ncttc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know where I can get several crocus sacks, or buy the material to make them? I have an above ground deck and wanting to fill them with plastic or other material to hang them underneath the deck. I have heard that this will keep wasps and yellow jackets from building nests, thinking that the sacks are hornets nests. Any advice would be appreciated. TIA
ncttc
In Bryan College Station
Stucco
I don't know but if you figure it out please follow up here with what you did and how it worked!
halibut sinclair
https://www.gardeners.com/buy/fake-wasp-nest-deterrent-repellent/36-561.html?utm_campaign=PLA&utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=google&SC=XNET0046&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgeD45NPK4QIVFo3ICh0JEg-SEAQYASABEgJGwfD_BwE
ncttc
Thanks Halibut, but that wouldn't work for me. It says it is made out of paper and needs to be under an eave or patio. I need something that could withstand rain.
halibut sinclair
There are other similar options on Amazon that are made of fabric or foam rubber that would stand up to rain.
GSS
Farm Patch and/or Producers Co-op...both had seed potatoes for sale. Common to ship them in the crocus fabric sacks.
NRA Life
TSRA Life
ncttc
Bought some burlap and leather twine at Hobby Lobby. Gonna have the wife make some nests out of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.