How is your A/C and/or Energy Bill going to be feeling this Summer?

2,180 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any thoughts going into the Summer about the A/C System and/or Energy Bills for your home?

We started a service to help homeowners with high energy bills via several methods & replacing older A/C Systems about as "Fast, Clean & Efficiently" as Possible. That is all www.ecozapphvac.com
b0ridi
Feeling ice cold with my newly installed system from Barker's
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
halibut sinclair
This reminded me to call Superior Air Repair for our spring a/c checkup.
rich1
AG
Mize Heating and air is awesome
Shooter McGavin
AG
Link doesn't work
Txmoe
AG
This link for Morgan Air Conditioning works perfectly. Great service at a great price, and they serviced the AC units for College Gameday last time they were in town.

https://www.morganairbcs.com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Link Fixed Thanks for the Heads-up
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
I have a phone book if anyone needs one, it has ~100 local ac companies who have been here 20-30 years for better or worse.

[img][/img]

Fun Story.. I went to the Library in Downtown Bryan one time and researched 30 years of these phone books , and took pics of every page related to HVAC and compiled them.
  • 1. Amazing amount of paper wasted over the years which is sad.
  • 2. Nothing has really changed in the HVAC pages or the actual companies themselves to a frightening degree over the years.
  • 3. We started a new service which wasn't relatable to most companies and to focus primary on serving homeowners, addressing the actual wants & needs the industry was leaving out ( that not changing for decades or an ounce of innovation is noticeable though-out 30 years of phone books)

Fast forward till now, Some are comparing us to 20-30 year old brands and companies & for that I think ya'll

We're just a bunch of Aggie Entrepreneurs who know the HVAC industry is evolving and the younger generation entering the trades. Idk why so many get rallied up about this, but thank you

BCS-Ag
I'm pretty confident our system is ready for this summer. We used Ecozapp to clean and do a little preventative maintenance. I could tell they were very busy, but was very happy with the communication and results. The tech seemed experienced and didn't try to upsell me on anything.
histag10
AG
brand new AC system, and fully expect my utility bill to still make me have a slight stroke each time I open my summer bill. Hoping for less than 500 a month though.
txxwildcard
Marco with Aire Coole just installed a brand new unit, hoping for less then $500 on a 3800 sq ft home!!!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
txxwildcard said:

just installed and brand new unit, hoping for less then $500 on a 3800 sq ft home!!!
Some seem to have a tremendous amount of A/C needs/ visits from their A/C guy over the years.

Your response times over the years on this board have been fantastic with A/C related topics- It's like the same 1-3 combo of responses in less than 1 hour over many years.
txxwildcard
I am a home builder and like to deal only with the best in town, I've seen too many clowns come and go...
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
txxwildcard said:

I am a home builder and like to deal only with the best in town, I've seen too many clowns come and go...
In 100% honestly Thank you for using a good/ great A/C company to build your houses with. We stay away from builders and most new homes. A homebuilder actually paying a company with a name/ insurance/ licenses is a gem. and the labor is even harder to find to get right over the years for new homebuilder relationships. Usually makes for a much more energy efficient home and good install vs. other. There's alot of 'other' we see in Houston.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.