Dan Crenshaw in Aggieland 4.23

1,647 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Gigem314
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are excited to have him for the dinner and reception.
Live Stream did not work out.
Maybe next time.
momlaw
techno-ag
AG
He has done very well for himself, especially after being hatefully lampooned on Saturday Night Live. Here's hoping the event is a resounding success.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Stupe
S
He showed total class in that situation.
newsjunkie
Open to the public? Time? Place?
momlaw
AG
The entire event was open for public. VIP Reception and Dinner sold out very fast, weeks prior to event.
We tried add on for Live Stream with lower price point. Today was trigger day. Did not work out.
Hoping Dan wants to come back again. Aggie mom and dad.
momlaw
Gigem314
AG
I really like Dan's ability to communicate with voters.

When all the border fall fighting was going on earlier in the year, he would post videos at the border...explaining what border agents were telling him and what was really needed. Not a 'giant Great Wall', but there was definitely a need for more barrier and security...it wasn't some made-up crisis. He explained it calmly, and simply.

He was very clear, not trying to do a bunch campaign-speak like we'd hear from Trump on Twitter or from the dems through the media.

I wish more elected officials from both parties would do this.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.