Need help identifying guy who is taking packages from our front porch

15,268 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TChaney
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just wanted to give a shout out for Arlo cameras. They are plug and play, super easy to install, and very reasonable. They store 7 days of video online for free and you can plug a USB thumb drive into the base station to store several months worth.
Owlagdad
EMY92 said:

Short rope and a tall tree may send a message to others like him.

Agree, I have been thinking along the same lines. This will take OP a year or more to straighten out his life and the perp is walking free? Just like stealing a man's horse years ago was stealing his livelihood, this crime is same and deserving of same fate as a horse thief.
AgDaddy08-11
S
mhnatt, just watched the video and the quality is great. Would you mind posting the model number or link where you purchased them? We are looking to get a camera for our condo. Yours look like they would be perfect.

Thanks
BlueMiles
AG
This is what he posted earlier:

Quote:

For those that were asking, we use the Arlo Pro 2's cameras (they record in 1080p). They just released a newer version called the Arlo Ultra which is 4k and also zooms in on license plates. They would have helped, but are a little pricey and besides, in the end, TexAgs came in to save the day!

Best Buy sells the Arlo Pro 2 cameras, and you can sometimes catch them on sale, but I don't know about the newer model.
AgDaddy08-11
S
Thank You BM for the info. Guess I missed it in his post.
BlueMiles
AG
You're welcome. I had thought it was mentioned on another thread but I found it here. I have some of these and like them, but have not tried the other ones he mentioned.

I just checked Best Buy's web site and the Arlos are currently on sale.

I agree with you, the picture quality is pretty good.
The Anchor
AG
Just ordered a 4 set of Arlo Pro 2 from Best Buy because of this thread. We have been wanting a camera system for 10 years. Finally pulled the trigger.
klc83
AG
I know this is an old topic but please tell me what happened to this guy
EBrazosAg
AG
Maybe he decided to run for County Commissioner ....
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
91_Aggie
AG
If I remember right, they said this guy was sort of low-level grunt in a bigger mail-order/credit scam to order stuff that gets sent to other people's houses.
ddpg
I searched the name found in the OP on the Brazos Co. judicial records site and it looks like he plead guilty to misdemeanor criminal trespass and was given deferred adjudication. It also looks like he was charged with a felony for "FRAUDULENT USE OR POSSESSION OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION" in March 2020. That case is ongoing.
mhnatt
Still ongoing, as also are my credit/identify theft repairs from this guy's actions as well as being on standby for being called to witness.
Post removed:
by user
Goat Man
AG
Laugh/cry emoticon
TChaney
legalbird said:

Perp's mental ability should be checked. A 72 hour hold at Rusk would be appropriate.

Does he realize that cameras are everywhere?

You are more right than you know. I know this guy from about 20+ years ago. He does have some level of mental impairment. He would also get angered at the drop of a hat, usually from what I could tell, out of frustration. People change over time, if it was back then I could see him being easily manipulated and talked into doing this, of course from my experience he is dumb enough to just do it on his own.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.