Run of Heroes, A 5K to support Aggie Veterans (April 6)

848 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by momlaw
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

I would like to take a moment to get the the word out about an upcoming 5k Race (walk or run) called "Run of Heroes". This race is put on by Squadron 17 every year to help support Aggie Veterans by funding the Lending Library at Texas A&M. The lending library aims to ensure that Aggie Veterans don't have to pay for their text books here at TAMU. If you would, please consider supporting this great cause and very special event. I have participated in it the last few years and it has been a blast to be a part of. Even if you are unable to attend the race on the day of, please consider signing up as a way to support, as the proceeds will still directly impact Aggie Veterans.

Link for info and sign up: https://www.runofheroes.org/

When: April 6th at 8:30 AM

Where: Texas A&M Campus

Why: To support Aggie Veterans

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and Gig'em Ags!
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Textbook Lending Library for Veteran students is run by the student organization Aggie Shields.
I have worked with this group for four years and witnessed them leverage contributions by a factor of 6+.
Every dollar they receive provides 6+ dollars of value to Veterans studying at A&M.
This is accomplished by soliciting textbook donations, purchasing at lowest possible pricing, recycling books no longer in demand, and enormous amounts of sweat equity.
This run is a much appreciated source of funding for their mission.
momlaw
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.