Vinyl Plank Flooring Installation

1,980 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by labmansid
KristyH2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to install vinyl planks in our home? Thanks!

We got a quote today from Home Depot to install 762 sqft. would be $7,900? This seems crazy high...has anyone else had it done by them and if so does this seem right? Thank you!
IWannaGoFast1
AG
That is way too much. I wonder if they have to remove a bunch of tile or do some massive floor leveling? Even then, it sounds too high.
Carny89
9794926741 Ray. He does this daily. We had some done a while back. He's fair.
Fleen
Fairly easy DIY, seriously...
BlueMiles
AG
KristyH2004 said:

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendations for someone to install vinyl planks in our home? Thanks!

We got a quote today from Home Depot to install 762 sqft. would be $7,900? This seems crazy high...has anyone else had it done by them and if so does this seem right? Thank you!

What does that include? Removal, product, installation, moving furniture?
bionat80
Zwernemann did an excellent job for me
75AG
AG
Contact Aggieland Carpet One. Their installers are the best I've used.
gonzalez05
I would love to give you a free estimate. Please contact me at 979-219-5657 and we can schedule a time to meet. I am very professional and very reasonable with prices and can provide references, if needed. I have a page on Facebook that you can see some work I have done also.

Thank you.
Joel Gonzalez
Texas Custom Painting, LLC
labmansid
That sounds really high to me, also, unless you have some old flooring that will require major removal and prep work. Faith Floors did our entire house, about 2000 square feet, for not much more than that. It was just bare concrete, so no old floor removal. They helped move furniture as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.