Fencing companies

4,745 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JKAG10
Fleen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TexAgs input needed. Residential wood fence.
Sailor
Jason DeVore @ Ace Fence. Great job, under quote, very fast.
BeardedBear
AG
It's about time to change mine as well, looking forward to the recommendations.
IWannaGoFast1
AG
How about someone who uses steel posts, screws pickets on, and will do a concrete footer/mow strip?
Oogway
We used Ace over a decade ago. (Standard stockade fence in midtown CS) Fence is in great shape. Would use them again.
Clucky
What is a ballpark price per foot?
CrazyAgE
Castillo Fence did wonderful work for me. Great people, very polite, showed up when said did a turn-key job!

(979) 739-3172 (Erick)

Don't quote me on this, I could be off a bit....I think they were like $14.50/ft for treated 4x4 posts, and maybe like $17.50/ft for steel posts. This was without tear down...I removed all of the old fence myself. Probably another $1.50/ft or so for them to remove the old fence
selk
AG
Eric Marion best in the business (979) 412-3955
Prune Tracy
Sailor said:

Jason DeVore @ Ace Fence. Great job, under quote, very fast.

This. Jason is a great guy.
milner79
coleasterling said:

How about someone who uses steel posts, screws pickets on, and will do a concrete footer/mow strip?
Rafael with Leal Landscaping and Fencing 979-676-5018. Good, fast and reasonable. But getting into landscaping season, so catch him soon.
Fleen
patrick.redmill
I had a great experience with Ace just last year. It was hard to get on their schedule and their pace was a little slower than I would have like, that said, competitive bid and awesome final product.
AgDotCom
Whatever you do make sure the new job uses 4x4 treated wood or steel posts. Or something better. Landscape timbers and similar post material is a joke and is usually the main reason you have to replace the fence within 5-10 years depending on whether wood rot or a big wind takes it down first. I prefer the 4x4s over steel, but just my opinion.

Fleen
milner79 said:

coleasterling said:

Rafael with Leal Landscaping and Fencing 979-676-5018. Good, fast and reasonable. But getting into landscaping season, so catch him soon.

Now that he has completed my job, I will formally recommend Rafael and his son. We ended up working together on my drainage/concrete needs as well as the fencing work. Top notch, above and beyond expectations from his prompt initial response, time-line, service and product. I can't say enough about his work and character!
txxwildcard
Highly recommend Rafael and his son with Leal Landscaping and Fencing 979-676-5018. They have done a lot of work for us.
cz308
CrazyAgE said:

Castillo Fence did wonderful work for me. Great people, very polite, showed up when said did a turn-key job!

(979) 739-3172 (Erick)

Don't quote me on this, I could be off a bit....I think they were like $14.50/ft for treated 4x4 posts, and maybe like $17.50/ft for steel posts. This was without tear down...I removed all of the old fence myself. Probably another $1.50/ft or so for them to remove the old fence
Seeing this price easily convinced me that we could just do this ourselves and save money.
Well, okay then
AG
Another recommendation for Jason DeVore. He did a great job on our fence two years ago.
TLIAC
AG
CrazyAgE said:

(979) 739-3172 (Erick)

This is who I used too. My fence is about two years old and still looks pretty much brand new. Edit to add that their bid was by far the lowest out of 4 bids I received.
betas2000
AG
Leal Landscaping and Fencing 979-676-5018, Rafael came out and gave my parents the best price to replace all the fencing and do some new landscaping. My parents loved the quality work and they are very realiable, highly recommended!!!
Nicks0919
AG
Call me (830) 542-0513 i can send you pictures of past projects. I have built plenty of fences and have a crew here in college station while attending school. graduating in august with a construction science degree.
mrm5932
AG
Aggieland Fence just did my duplex for me in November. Completed job 2 weeks earlier than quoted, and was very responsive. Tried Ace twice and couldn't get a call back or a quote.
BDD1218
AG
+1 for Leal Landscaping and Fencing! They just replaced my fence and I cannot be more pleased. Rafael gave me a very competitive estimate within and an hour of my call and they began immediately. Finished over 200 feet of wooden fencing with metal posts in 24 hours. Great attention too detail and Rafael and his crew are very professional. I would use them again and definitely recommend Rafael and his crew!
JKAG10
AG
Another vote for Eric Marion. I got quotes from everyone in this thread for a ranch style fence and he came in lower and did a great job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.