Ninfa's?

20,867 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Monywolf
agnerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gringos seems to agree:

Quote:

"At this time, a College Station location is no longer in our immediate plans to open due to all sorts of factors," the chain commented on the post. "We love Aggieland and know when the timing is right, Gringo's will be there...we are letting the chips fall where they may!"

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/katy/news/article/Gringo-s-Mexican-Kitchen-announces-new-Katy-13699974.php?cmpid=hpctp
Captn_Ag05
AG
Well, that sucks.
techno-ag
AG
College Station's anti-business practices strike again.

/MyBCS
aggiepaintrain
AG
that SUCKS!!!!!

91_Aggie
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

that SUCKS!!!!!

Just go to Kroger, to the frozen food section and get you one of those frozen enchilada dinners. Probably taste better than Gringos.
AggieBarstool
halibut sinclair said:

Cilantro is great. It seems to be the group think to rag on Lupe Tortilla but we have always had a good experience there.
I rag on Lupe Tortilla because enough beef fajitas to satisfy my wife and I, with tea and a tip, will cost me $40. No thanks. I'll go elsewhere for equally good food at half the price.
halibut sinclair
AggieBarstool said:

halibut sinclair said:

Cilantro is great. It seems to be the group think to rag on Lupe Tortilla but we have always had a good experience there.
I rag on Lupe Tortilla because enough beef fajitas to satisfy my wife and I, with tea and a tip, will cost me $40. No thanks. I'll go elsewhere for equally good food at half the price.

Sorry for your poorness. Or your fatness.
JP76
AggieBarstool said:

halibut sinclair said:

Where do you eat fajitas for 2 with 2 teas and a tip for $20 ?
aggiepaintrain
AG
Jesses in Bryan has the best beef fajitas I've ever had.

Monywolf
techno-ag said:

College Station's anti-business practices strike again.

/Bryan Residents
FIFY

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.