Gunsmoke Shooting Range

2,063 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stupe
Turf-Ag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been lately? Taking my wife out shooting this evening and since I had never been there, was wondering what to expect.

Thanks.
Bohica64
Meh. Been there a few times, not thrilled about the tiny slit of the opening to shoot through at the 100 yd. range. I prefer Marksman near Kurten, good guy running the place and he is making more improvements. Everyone has their own "particulars" when it comes to shooting at the range. Good luck, be safe.
Stupe
S
I hate that 100 yard range.
BCStalk
I used to go every weekend for years up until a year ago. It's too expensive for the quality and you can't ever get on the 200 yard range since there is always someone shooting at the 100 yard from it.
BCStalk
Bohica64 said:

Meh. Been there a few times, not thrilled about the tiny slit of the opening to shoot through at the 100 yd. range. I prefer Marksman near Kurten, good guy running the place and he is making more improvements. Everyone has their own "particulars" when it comes to shooting at the range. Good luck, be safe.

Marksman is about to go to members only. They are definitely trying to do improvements, but last time we went a month or so ago, it was in complete ruins. The rain was not friendly to their progress. The dirt work they are doing is impressive, so I can't wait to see the finished product. Also the only place that has steel pistol targets.
GSS
Stupe said:

I hate that 100 yard range.
Various reasons to hate it, but the noise level would be my number 1 reason..
Stupe
S
Yep. Even if you step back from it to talk to someone, it's loud in the parking lot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.