Cleaning

1,909 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CollegeStationMaid
Turf-Ag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any cleaning companies that would be on an on-call type "contract" and that would also do cleanings on Sunday afternoons? Asking because we are discussing renting our house out for gamedays, graduations, and other events.

Would also like any advice on the rental process for those that are doing it.
UmustBKidding
There are people here that clean game day houses, and am sure money talks. My sister has a few houses on the river in concan and has people that clean starting checkout time at noon and finished before the check-in time at four. Pays several hundred a house.
Oh ya if in college station, it never happened.
techno-ag
AG
Turf-Ag02 said:

Would also like any advice on the rental process for those that are doing it.
AirBNB or one of the other sites works well for this. Add a cleaning fee to help cover the costs. Don't forget to pay Hotel Occupacy Tax, especially if in CS. They've been getting serious about expecting to be paid lately.
Turf-Ag02
AG
We are posted on VRBO.
UmustBKidding
Unfortunately the HOT is not the main issue with college station. Oh they want it but you can't just rent your house, you must be present on the premises and it must be your primary residence. Basically you have to operate as a bed and breakfast even if you provide neither.
CollegeStationMaid
Hi, I have 11 vacation rental clients I clean for. Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your needs.
979-218-2336
CollegeStationMaid
I have owners that use a national company for management (they do all the work) as well as owners that manage their own. I can put you in touch if you would like.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.