Young professional roommates?

3,244 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TexAg1987
mlmeyer15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy! Any young professionals in the Bryan/College Station area looking for a roommate? I am Class of 2015, and recently moved back to the area for a new job. I like trivia nights, breweries, and downtown Bryan. I am very laid back and keep things pretty tidy. Preferably less than $700 including utilities but obviously the more money I can save on rent the better. If you have any questions, shoot me a message!
BrazosWifi
Look up the Young Professionals of Aggieland group.

I found them very welcoming when I went out with them (then life got busy and i haven't been back in ages).
Sponsor Message: http://BrazosWiFi.com | Fast and reliable internet for the Brazos Valley | info@BrazosWiFi.com | 979-999-7000
Scruffy
AG
Check with finders keeper about my old place on Boyett.
It wasn't the nicest, but it was inexpensive and easy to get both to northgate and Bryan.
When I left I paid $575/mo for a 2 bed/1` bath.
Then you don't need roommates.
maddiedou
AG
Text me when you have time I may have a unit for you. We are mainly grad students. 979-eight two o- l87o. Gary
Aggies76
AG
maddiedou said:

Text me when you have time I may have a unit for you. We are mainly grad students. 979-eight two o- l87o. Gary
I can confirm that Gary's units are very nice.
ethridgem
AG
When are you looking to move in?
fulofenergy
Can also confirm that Gary's units are nice. Lived there far a year and have nothing but good things to say.
TexAg1987
I have a friend with a 1 BR loft she is looking to sublease, but it is $1075/mo.
Nice condo tho.

https://www.trulia.com/p/tx/college-station/1811-george-bush-dr-315-college-station-tx-77840--2351826409
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.